Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louther

Saunders an absolute sc**bag and knows exactly what he was at. Not his first rodeo either.

And cause he has a potential big fight coming up, the interested parties will turn a blind eye.

square_ball

Of course it is. His social media has been centered on McGuigan since Monday night. The sc**bag doesn't even have a daughter. It's blatantly obvious that's what he is getting at. 

JimStynes

What a sc**bag. I can't believe someone would stoop so low. I hope canelo pulls out and he misses his big payday.

JimStynes

Quote from: square_ball on February 03, 2021, 08:59:14 PM
Of course it is. His social media has been centered on McGuigan since Monday night. The sc**bag doesn't even have a daughter. It's blatantly obvious that's what he is getting at.

I think he does have a daughter?

tonto1888

Quote from: JimStynes on February 03, 2021, 08:54:52 PM
Quote from: screenexile on February 03, 2021, 08:51:27 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on February 03, 2021, 08:31:00 PM
What's he done now?

Making daughter jokes on instagram... never had much class that lad!

I saw that but thought nothing of it. Surely that's not a sick sort of dig at McGuigan?

He had also posted about McGuigan being a rat. Woukd be hard to prove BJS was posting about McGuigans daughter but, to me at least, it's pretty obvious

tonto1888

Quote from: JimStynes on February 03, 2021, 09:10:35 PM

He does yeah

square_ball

Quote from: JimStynes on February 03, 2021, 09:10:35 PM

Ah fair enough he may have then. Seen on Twitter someone say he didn't have one.

trailer

Kieran Cunningham a good follow on twitter regarding this.

quit yo jibbajabba

Fcuk me what a sc**bag

Louther

He on the defensive anyway as expected.

Posting screen shots of conversations with florists.

toby47

BJS knew exactly what he was at. Throwing rotten digs at McGuigan but being open ended enough that he could deny it was about him.

Had pictures up of a rat as well calling it Barry so I think it's fairly obvious what he was at with the daughter Instagram's.

As some of the comments above have said BJS never had any class. The video that went about of him a few years ago mocking the homeless person was disgusting not to mention his video a few months ago teaching men how to hit a woman just a couple of examples of this.

Hopefully Canelo knocks him senseless in a few months time.

nrico2006

The thing is, Saunders has a good chance of beating Canelo.  But if I were a betting man, I'd imagine Canelo would find a way to win.

What fighter was McGuigan referring to on that show, the one that left him?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

quit yo jibbajabba

Was it not 5 or so that have left him?

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: nrico2006 on February 04, 2021, 12:50:34 PM
The thing is, Saunders has a good chance of beating Canelo.  But if I were a betting man, I'd imagine Canelo would find a way to win.

What fighter was McGuigan referring to on that show, the one that left him?

Conrad Cummings and Josh Taylor were two.

square_ball

It was a mutual split with the McGuigans according to Cummings statement at the time. Whether Barry was including him in one of the 5 poached by MTK I'm not sure. His career was going nowhere under Cyclone and in fact has got a lot worse since then. Not even sure if he still boxes. He wasn't going to make Cyclone money like Taylor or Frampton did so I'd say they didn't lose any sleep over that one.