Acer iconia help

Started by tyrone girl, December 29, 2013, 04:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Random question but got the other half one of these it's really only for simple browsing as he wouldn't use it much so thought this would be handy. He's downloaded the utv app for news etc and news videos but when he goes in to watch the videos it only plays about the first ten seconds or so. I tried it on my galaxy tablet and they play fully on it no problem. Anyone any ideas? Is there something simple we should be doing? Thanks in anticipation of any help

J OGorman

Quote from: tyrone girl on December 29, 2013, 04:06:14 PM
Random question but got the other half one of these it's really only for simple browsing as he wouldn't use it much so thought this would be handy. He's downloaded the utv app for news etc and news videos but when he goes in to watch the videos it only plays about the first ten seconds or so. I tried it on my galaxy tablet and they play fully on it no problem. Anyone any ideas? Is there something simple we should be doing? Thanks in anticipation of any help

Dont want to sound like im short changing you, but have you reinstalled it? If its playing at all before bombing out and not asking for additional software, codecs etc, a reinstall may be the best bet