Tyrone v Kerry - All-Ireland Semi-Final, Sunday 11th August 3.30pm

Started by RedHand88, August 04, 2019, 09:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omaghjoe

Bitterly disappointed we really had kerry were we wanted And should have seen it out.
Deegan was held bent on making this about himself and the dream final, a complete disgrace.
In saying that the wides early on in the 2nd half lost it and the give away for the goal.
Rte rubbing salt in the wounds by giving the black card hero man of the match

Angelo

I thought Deegan fucked us badly in 2015 but that just takes the biscuit.

An absolute and utter disgrace.

Deegan single handedly brought Kerry back into that game with a string of ridiculous frees but I think you have to look at the mentality of the team out there, in the face of adversity too many times we have collapsed. And even with Deegan dragging Kerry back into it we have to look at our own role in matters.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

GalwayBayBoy

O'Brien sounds pretty confident that he will get off one of the black cards anyway. Unsurprisingly.

tonto1888

Quote from: omaghjoe on August 11, 2019, 05:16:07 PM

Bitterly disappointed we really had kerry were we wanted And should have seen it out.
Deegan was held bent on making this about himself and the dream final, a complete disgrace.
In saying that the wides early on in the 2nd half lost it and the give away for the goal.
Rte rubbing salt in the wounds by giving the black card hero man of the match

Don't forget the stray pass which ended up a goal for Kerry

HiMucker

Quote from: t_mac on August 11, 2019, 03:18:19 PM
Big crowd.
Is that the worst AI semi final attendance in recent years in what would have been classed as a perfect rivalry? I genuinely was shocked at the attendance

tyrone08

Quote from: Zulu on August 11, 2019, 05:15:07 PM
Kerry deserving winners and I thought it was a better game than most others here seem to have viewed it. Deegan gave Kerry a few soft frees but don't think you could argue he was the difference at all. Kerry took over in the second half and won because Tyrone's system is not good enough against the tope teams if they play it right. I was surprised Kerry were so poor in the first half and carried so much down the middle, that's the last thing you do, especially with isolated carriers. They showed more patience and picked the holes in the second half.

Hard to know how Kerry will do in the final. Their defence will hardly hold up against the Dubs.

Tyrone lost by 3 points. Kerry got at least 3 non frees, mcshane didn't get a clear free at the other which resulted in kerry goal. Def ref impacted the came. Key had 2 non frees given in first 5 min of 2nd half even commentators questioned them

Main Street

In the 2nd half Kerry didn't have to do anything remarkable to get back on level terms by the 55th minute. Tyrone had that game won and let it slip, regrets there will be a few.

Erne Man

Tyrone disappeared completely in the second half.
Too many bang average players on that Tyrone side - Meyler, Burns and McGeary in particular. Fine athletes but limited footballers - decision making when it really counts is poor.
In saying that Dublin will comfortably deal with Kerry in the final.

t_mac

Quote from: Angelo on August 11, 2019, 05:16:20 PM
I thought Deegan fucked us badly in 2015 but that just takes the biscuit.

An absolute and utter disgrace.

Deegan single handedly brought Kerry back into that game with a string of ridiculous frees but I think you have to look at the mentality of the team out there, in the face of adversity too many times we have collapsed. And even with Deegan dragging Kerry back into it we have to look at our own role in matters.

Always the McKenna cup next year.

Armagh18

Quote from: tyrone08 on August 11, 2019, 05:14:46 PM
Maybe bitter here but 3-4 gifted frees from ref kept Kerry in the game for 2nd time since 2015. Only consolation is that he wont ref the final and kerry will be destroyed
Ref was woeful for both teams but yeah gave Kerry more. Don't know how he was allowed back to a championship game after his performance in Castlebar when we played Mayo.

Armaghtothebone

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on August 11, 2019, 04:56:56 PM
Deegan won't be holidaying in Tyrone this year.

I hate Tyrone with a passion.
But even I have to admit Deegan is absolutely biased.
Dreadful, simply dreadful.

Armagh18

Quote from: tyrone08 on August 11, 2019, 05:17:13 PM
Quote from: Zulu on August 11, 2019, 05:15:07 PM
Kerry deserving winners and I thought it was a better game than most others here seem to have viewed it. Deegan gave Kerry a few soft frees but don't think you could argue he was the difference at all. Kerry took over in the second half and won because Tyrone's system is not good enough against the tope teams if they play it right. I was surprised Kerry were so poor in the first half and carried so much down the middle, that's the last thing you do, especially with isolated carriers. They showed more patience and picked the holes in the second half.

Hard to know how Kerry will do in the final. Their defence will hardly hold up against the Dubs.

Tyrone lost by 3 points. Kerry got at least 3 non frees, mcshane didn't get a clear free at the other which resulted in kerry goal. Def ref impacted the came. Key had 2 non frees given in first 5 min of 2nd half even commentators questioned them
Don't know what you were watching but the goal came from a shite handpass. The ref did ride yas but can't blame him there.

kerryforsam19

Delighted to get the win. We were very poor today but great to be in another final. I have to say Maurice Deegan had a excellent game. Spot on with everything