Tyrone v Kerry - All-Ireland Semi-Final, Sunday 11th August 3.30pm

Started by RedHand88, August 04, 2019, 09:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throw ball

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 11, 2019, 04:03:17 PM
Quote from: tyrone08 on August 11, 2019, 04:02:26 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on August 11, 2019, 04:00:18 PM
Quote from: tyrone08 on August 11, 2019, 03:57:04 PM
So much for clean kerry. Peter harte constantly blocked off the ball in front of the ref and no action taken. Brutal

Kerry were never clean. Not sure why you thought they were...

Never did but listening to kerry fans you would think they were saints.peter harte brought down again in that last tyrone attack

Too many media men to really highlight it.

Saw that Harte was getting blocked off ball regularly. Not so sure on being fouled again at end as he is very adept at falling as the ball comes to him so that the close attending defender looks as if he is coming into the back of him.

Too many Kerry players trying to do it all themselves. Tyrone are very very much more a team. McShane creating havoc.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Blowitupref

HT Tyrone 0-9 Kerry 0-5.  Tyrone have schooled Kerry on and off the field in that 1st half and the 4 point margin doesn't do them justice.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

tyrone08

Quote from: Throw ball on August 11, 2019, 04:15:09 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on August 11, 2019, 04:03:17 PM
Quote from: tyrone08 on August 11, 2019, 04:02:26 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on August 11, 2019, 04:00:18 PM
Quote from: tyrone08 on August 11, 2019, 03:57:04 PM
So much for clean kerry. Peter harte constantly blocked off the ball in front of the ref and no action taken. Brutal

Kerry were never clean. Not sure why you thought they were...

Never did but listening to kerry fans you would think they were saints.peter harte brought down again in that last tyrone attack

Too many media men to really highlight it.

Saw that Harte was getting blocked off ball regularly. Not so sure on being fouled again at end as he is very adept at falling as the ball comes to him so that the close attending defender looks as if he is coming into the back of him.

Too many Kerry players trying to do it all themselves. Tyrone are very very much more a team. McShane creating havoc.

Agree with you but blocking off the ball is a black card. He gets massive off the ball "attention" with nothing ever done about it

Armagh18

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 11, 2019, 04:15:48 PM
Where is the sweeper for Kerry playing?
Must have been in sweeping the changing rooms that half.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: screenexile on August 11, 2019, 04:12:12 PM
Dublin won't be too worried by any of that... Kerry completely clueless!

Whatever you say about Tyrone i certainly don't want to see that naive and wide open in defence Kerry team in the final v Dublin.

Rossfan

Hasus Kerry are awful....so slow to advance when they have the ball.
Then there's fkn Ger and Dessie.
I'm becoming a Hurley fan by the day
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

greatpoint

Quote from: greatpoint on August 11, 2019, 02:58:51 PM
Quote from: Whishtup on August 11, 2019, 09:13:27 AM
Quote from: t_mac on August 11, 2019, 08:30:45 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on August 11, 2019, 08:25:48 AM
Quote from: t_mac on August 11, 2019, 08:22:22 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on August 11, 2019, 08:15:47 AM
Quote from: lenny on August 10, 2019, 09:25:17 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 10, 2019, 08:22:54 PM
Great Chance? No your mistaken. Literally no chance, but it doesn't hurt to think positive

I thought in the build up to this game that tyrone would win comfortably enough. With dublin waiting in the final I've changed my mind. Dublin have hammered tyrone a number of times in the past few years and I honestly think quite a few of these tyrone players psychologically will be happy to lose this one by a point or 2 to avoid another final hammering.

That may be the mentality in Derry but there is not a hope in hell any Tyrone player wants to lose an all Ireland semi final.

Dublin have hammered Tyrone once in the last few years by the way. Last year's final was not a hammering.

Dublin destroyed Tyrone pulling up. Were you on the sauce watching it. :)

Yes... but that's not the point  :D
There was 4 in it with a few minutes left. After which Tyrone missed a few great chances.

We all know Dublin had the brakes on most of the second half. Good luck today. ;D

Aye, that's the sort of thing you do in an all Ireland Final.  Dublin were rattled, worried, so much so that a fan beside me started to roar f**kin British ba$tards after Harte's penalty.

I think you'd have to look hard to find a non-Tyrone fan who'd tell you that Dublin weren't extremely comfortable once they got into the game in the first half. Tyrone have played Dublin 4 times in the Championship since August 2017 and have been well beaten on each occasion (even with half of those games being at home.)

Considering Tyrone have gone 10 years since their last big win in Croker against a non-Ulster team surely their main objective has to be just beating Kerry today. They're still a good bit off Dublin, Kerry (and probably Donegal and Mayo too realistically) and I'm not sure if they have the players to bridge the gap.

Tyrone doing a fantastic job so far. Just goes to show you don't need 6 scoring forwards to beat Kerry if you can shut down their threats at the other end.

Mayo Border

Quote from: t_mac on August 11, 2019, 04:15:03 PM
34000 and wait for the bandwagoners yapping for final tickets. ;D
50,000 less than yesterday.  That's in excess of 2 million euros lost to the GAA.  How much did Bertie Ahearn allocate to Dublin GAA annually? 2 million euros

irish345

kerryforsam19

Peter Kane has never lost a championship game for kerry at senior or minor as kerry manager. Kerry to win by 6/7. Roll on croke park 3 weeks to knock jackeens off their perch.

BennyHarp

Quote from: kerryforsam19 on August 11, 2019, 04:26:17 PM
Peter Kane has never lost a championship game for kerry at senior or minor as kerry manager. Kerry to win by 6/7. Roll on croke park 3 weeks to knock jackeens off their perch.

Who?
That was never a square ball!!

macdanger2

yellowcard

Cute play there by Geaney getting Sludden booked for off the ball wrestling and getting a hop ball from which Kerry got a score.

yellowcard

Foley getting detroyed by McShane, Kerry need to make a change.