Tyrone v Kerry - All-Ireland Semi-Final, Sunday 11th August 3.30pm

Started by RedHand88, August 04, 2019, 09:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

square_ball

Quote from: clarshack on August 06, 2019, 02:16:09 PM
Quote from: scout on August 06, 2019, 01:39:16 PM
Anyone got tickets online yet?
I've been in the queue twice now for both over 1.5hours. And the system crashes when it's my turn?

wouldn't have thought there'd be any more than 45-50k at sundays game so a bit surprised there is a big queue online for tickets.

Think it's the demand for Dublin-Mayo match causing the system to crash.

under the bar

Quote from: Armagh18 on August 06, 2019, 01:43:59 PM
Jaysus has anyone seen Hartes latest comments on Sky/Rte? Couldn't like them Tyrones huers if ye reared them.

You don't like us 'cos we hammer the shite out of ye every day out, nothing to do with MH interviews.... ;D

yellowcard

Jaysus has anyone seen Hartes latest comments on Sky/Rte? Couldn't like them Tyrones huers if ye reared them.

Harte doesn't need this distraction in the run up to Sunday's match. Another war of words with Brolly.

GetOverTheBar

Unless Harte is talking about football (sometimes even then subject depending) you shouldn't really be paying too much attention to his views on anything if we are being honest.

Man is going that way in old age just saying things to satisfy his ego I think. The referendum nonsense was a massive red flag.

blanketattack

Stephen O'Brien got his 3rd black card against Meath, shouldn't he be suspended for the semi-final?

BennyHarp

Quote from: yellowcard on August 06, 2019, 03:11:10 PM

Harte doesn't need this distraction in the run up to Sunday's match. Another war of words with Brolly.

Or maybe a welcome distraction in the media.
That was never a square ball!!

Ball Hopper

Quote from: blanketattack on August 06, 2019, 04:46:25 PM
Stephen O'Brien got his 3rd black card against Meath, shouldn't he be suspended for the semi-final?

Think O'Brien and Gavin White both have two black cards at this time.

RedHand88

He's absolutely 100% right, apart from the bit about the black card being because of a TV rant.

yellowcard

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 06, 2019, 04:47:02 PM

I'm not sure how the RTE boycott is of any benefit whatsoever to Tyrone. Surely he would have known that by cryptically having a go at RTE and Brolly without mentioning him by name, would provoke a reaction since Brolly needs absolutely no encouragement. 

BennyHarp

Quote from: yellowcard on August 06, 2019, 05:19:25 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on August 06, 2019, 04:47:02 PM

I'm not sure how the RTE boycott is of any benefit whatsoever to Tyrone. Surely he would have known that by cryptically having a go at RTE and Brolly without mentioning him by name, would provoke a reaction since Brolly needs absolutely no encouragement.

Yes and who really cares?
That was never a square ball!!

Armagh18

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 06, 2019, 05:12:01 PM

He's absolutely 100% right, apart from the bit about the black card being because of a TV rant.
So everyone shouldn't have the right to watch our national sport on our national broadcaster without having to be shafted by skys prices? Hmm.. Harte being a tool again me thinks.

RedHand88

Quote from: Armagh18 on August 06, 2019, 05:55:01 PM

So everyone shouldn't have the right to watch our national sport on our national broadcaster without having to be shafted by skys prices? Hmm.. Harte being a tool again me thinks.

Who's being shafted? When in any time in history did the national broadcaster show every single game? So many questions...

inroundthesquare

Harte is living rent-free in Brolly's head - Brolly on twitter "I dislike the man intensely and what he stands for but that's a personal matter"

Angelo

Brolly is a poisonous individual who seems to be going through a midlife crisis. I think it's disgraceful that he is let get away with some of the stuff he has come out with.

The agenda he was driving against McGeeney a few years ago was disgraceful and Jamie Clarke had to come out and refute a lot of the stuff he was saying as it was completely without foundation despite all the unnamed players he claimed to have spoken to.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

tonto1888

I agree with this, I don't see much wrong in what he said