Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotedObserver

Any rumours from the camp on starting team?

Il go

Morgan
Brennan
Mcnamee
Hampsey
T McCann
Burns
Harte
R Donnelly
M Donnelly
Meyler
C McKenna
McGeary
Mccurry
Donaghy
Bradley

Assuming Canavan and McShane won't make it.

Fuzzman

Jaysus it's very quiet before a first round game.
Has expectation for the year fallen off the scale?

CK_Redhand

Quote from: NotedObserver on July 05, 2021, 09:50:23 PM

Il go

Morgan
Brennan
Mcnamee
Hampsey
T McCann
Burns
Harte
R Donnelly
M Donnelly
Meyler
C McKenna
McGeary
Mccurry
Donaghy
Bradley

I'd go for something similar. Any word on Kennedy?  Hard to believe after noting a weakness in midfield for so long our best options may be 2 Donnellys.

Onthe40

really is a difficult one to predict, Tyrone shockingly poor last day out, Cavan relegated to div4 but we know their better than that and are capable of a big Ulster championship performance.. still expect Tyrone to come through by 5+ points
what we have been seeing so far is the Div1 teams being much more superior than those in the lower divisions, especially in the 2nd half of games

kickitin

Quote from: NotedObserver on July 05, 2021, 09:50:23 PM

Il go

Morgan
Brennan
Mcnamee
Hampsey
T McCann
Burns
Harte
R Donnelly
M Donnelly
Meyler
C McKenna
McGeary
Mccurry
Donaghy
Bradley

hard to believe our 2 most naturally gifted forwards, in O'neill & Brennan, haven't yet and will continue to not get a sniff. as poor as Cavan were in the league, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see Tyrone struggle this Saturday

omagh_gael

Whats the craic with attendance numbers and tickets?

Tyrone11234

500 from what I hear- i assume it's 2 per club once again

PMG1

Quote from: Tyrone11234 on July 06, 2021, 10:35:06 PM
500 from what I hear- i assume it's 2 per club once again
1700, 8 tickets per club

Taylor

Quote from: Onthe40 on July 06, 2021, 09:58:51 AM
really is a difficult one to predict, Tyrone shockingly poor last day out, Cavan relegated to div4 but we know their better than that and are capable of a big Ulster championship performance.. still expect Tyrone to come through by 5+ points
what we have been seeing so far is the Div1 teams being much more superior than those in the lower divisions, especially in the 2nd half of games

Think we will be 7+ point winners.

These things happen in provinces every so often whereby a dark horse wins it.

Tipp wont be winning Munster like Cavan wont be winning Ulster.

The Donnelly midfield pairing may be good enough for Sunday but wont cut it v Donegal.

Even with injuries we have enough fire power for this week

Under Lights

Cavan have no one capable of marking The Dazzler

Dire Ear

Morgan
Rafferty
McNamee
Cassidy
Brennan
Hampsey
Harte
Kennedy
M Donnelly
McCann T
C McKenna
McGeary
McCurry
Donaghy
Brennan

F Burns is liable to give away frees and is poor in the tackle, Kennedy if fit would be more mobile than RD, Lee Brennan needs a chance,  CHB is still an issue...

trailer

If we don't have 10+ points to spare over Cavan I'd be disappointed.

Lets hope the terrible two from Pomeroy don't give the ball away as much as they normally do.
Looking forward to seeing Donaghy in Championship. See what he is capable of. Big stage suits McCurry. When it's to hard for everyone else it is just right for him. Expecting a lot from him.

Aaron Boone

Quote from: trailer on July 07, 2021, 12:42:50 PM

Lets hope the terrible two from Pomeroy don't give the ball away as much as they normally do.
Looking forward to seeing Donaghy in Championship. See what he is capable of. Big stage suits McCurry. When it's to hard for everyone else it is just right for him. Expecting a lot from him.
Unfortunately, they will.

Gaafan2

Quote from: Aaron Boone on July 07, 2021, 12:52:07 PM

Kieran McGeary was arguably Tyrone's best performer in the league. Trailer finding it hard to hide his hatred of the Plunketts ;D

trailer

Quote from: gaafan2 on July 07, 2021, 04:26:37 PM
Quote from: Aaron Boone on July 07, 2021, 12:52:07 PM

Kieran McGeary was arguably Tyrone's best performer in the league. Trailer finding it hard to hide his hatred of the Plunketts ;D

I absolutely do not hate the Plunketts or FB or KMCG. I hate how they give the ball away... all the time. McGeary was that bad one time in CP that MH brought him off after subbing him on. He was at fault for Kerry goal in 2019 AISF. He was also at fault for one of the Dublin goals in 2018. His mistakes are catastrophic.