Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeog

Mattys accountancy skills be needed for bringing the loot home tax free.

Thebigdog

Seen on social media the delegation getting a photo taken with Brian O Driscoll! I mean who cares? Mickey does love a photo opportunity I suppose! PUKE!!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

square_ball

Quote from: Thebigdog on October 26, 2017, 08:05:26 PM
Seen on social media the delegation getting a photo taken with Brian O Driscoll! I mean who cares? Mickey does love a photo opportunity I suppose! PUKE!!

You're easily annoyed.

The Trap

Redhanddefender your glass is not half full it is overflowing and southtyronegaels is empty!
Somewhere in the middle woukd be more appropriate.

southtyronegael

Quote from: The Trap on October 26, 2017, 09:49:05 PM
Redhanddefender your glass is not half full it is overflowing and southtyronegaels is empty!
my glass fell a right few years ago and broke into shite.

redzone

Quote from: driveherin on October 26, 2017, 04:48:57 PM
Did Mickey pay for his trip? What about Roisin Jordan? Incidently, did they kiss and make up?

I see the next man lined up to be  chairman on the trip too,  Trust me Harte will be around for a long time yet.

driveherin

Be great to be a teacher!! Head on Club Tyrone trips whenever you want  ::)

Mikhailov

Quote from: redzone on October 27, 2017, 05:59:09 AM
Quote from: driveherin on October 26, 2017, 04:48:57 PM
Did Mickey pay for his trip? What about Roisin Jordan? Incidently, did they kiss and make up?

I see the next man lined up to be  chairman on the trip too,  Trust me Harte will be around for a long time yet.

who is that in the picture?

redhandefender

Quote from: The Trap on October 26, 2017, 09:49:05 PM

Such an irish thing to say! A bit of realism and positivity rather than joining the tin hat brigade!

The Trap

Positivity from you most certainly......realism most certainly not

Thebigdog

I really do believe there are sinister elements within the Catholic church dictating Tyrone GAA. Having Neo-Catholic Harte in such a high profile Job is great for publicity. Football seems to have taken a back seat to everything else. I mean what the hell do we want, a man in charge who will focus totally on getting  the best players in the county competing for All Ireland s or a religious fanatic talking about sky ferries who prances about getting photos taken with celebritys. Something very odd about the whole thing.

under the bar

Quote from: Thebigdog on October 27, 2017, 11:34:55 PM
I really do believe there are sinister elements within the Catholic church dictating Tyrone GAA. Having Neo-Catholic Harte in such a high profile Job is great for publicity. Football seems to have taken a back seat to everything else. I mean what the hell do we want, a man in charge who will focus totally on getting  the best players in the county competing for All Ireland s or a religious fanatic talking about sky ferries who prances about getting photos taken with celebritys. Something very odd about the whole thing.

Go lick yer balls big dog and yer mates while yer at it.

vallankumous

Quote from: Thebigdog on October 27, 2017, 11:34:55 PM

I hear some players are practicing yoga. It's getting out of control.

tothetop03

Under 17's got summon's to Garvaghy by our leader to pray the Morning of the under 17 final....it could be a cult!!!