Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longballin

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 02, 2017, 04:31:10 PM
Proper Tyrone supporters on this thread.  ::) Couldn't feckin wait to come on and gloat after a defeat. Just don't get that mentality at all. You can get back to watching the soccer now, I'm sure the Arsenal fans would love lads of your calibre to help them boo Arsene Wenger today. I suspect Bomber is correct that you are all one in the same person anyway.
why the insistence that only one person feels this way about the way the team is going?  :o 

Il Bomber Destro

Disappoint league performance on the whole, struggled against the big sides. Dublin performance is the only 70 minute performance we've put in through the whole campaign.

I'd imagine we'd wanted to have laid down a few markers in this league campaign which makes it quite worrying, same weaknesses have not been addressed.

Haven't seen the game today but that's a worrying score to be conceding with the style we employ. I felt Colm Cavanagh didn't do his usual role against Mayo and looks like it may have been the same again today. Who knows though, maybe we're in the middle of heavy training right now.

At the end of the day the league is secondary to Championship and that's where Harte will be judged upon. Worrying signs though and we're about 7 weeks or so off Championship so plenty of work to be done and food for thought for management.

teaminamillion

Quote from: longballin on April 02, 2017, 04:46:00 PM
Proper Tyrone supporters on this thread.  ::) Couldn't feckin wait to come on and gloat after a defeat. Just don't get that mentality at all. You can get back to watching the soccer now, I'm sure the Arsenal fans would love lads of your calibre to help them boo Arsene Wenger today. I suspect Bomber is correct that you are all one in the same person anyway.
why the insistence that only one person feels this way about the way the team is going?  :o 

Benny must think everyone in Tyrone is and should be as deluded and brainwashed as him when it comes sir Mickey Harte of Glencull.

BennyHarp

Quote from: teaminamillion on April 02, 2017, 05:06:33 PM

Benny must think everyone in Tyrone is and should be as deluded and brainwashed as him when it comes sir Mickey Harte of Glencull.

I don't think everything is great under Mickey like a number of people. But it's the gloating and disrespectful way in which a few on here go about the criticism of a man who has given so much to the county that confirms you are the same person. You could at least change persona!
That was never a square ball!!

longballin

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 02, 2017, 05:44:31 PM

I don't think everything is great under Mickey like a number of people. But it's the gloating and disrespectful way in which a few on here go about the criticism of a man who has given so much to the county that confirms you are the same person. You could at least change persona!

Are you Mickey Harte?  :D  There will be some pop when you're head comes out of your... 1-2 from play  ::)

teaminamillion

if Mickey Harte had any respect for RTE he wouldn't have fell out with them. If Mickey Harte had any respect for Roisin Jordan he wouldn't have fell out with her. Tyrone fans are the ones shown the least respect after telling them in the Irish news they shouldn't worry their wee heads about winning All Irelands. The man hasn't much respect for anything only himself and self preservation.

omagh_gael

Do us all a favour teaminamillion and f**k off. You've clearly got a personal agenda against Harte and it stinks. That first sentence is disgraceful and if you'd a shred of decency you d take it down.

BennyHarp

Quote from: teaminamillion on April 02, 2017, 06:08:15 PM

if Mickey Harte had any respect for RTE he wouldn't have fell out with them. If Mickey Harte had any respect for Roisin Jordan he wouldn't have fell out with her. Tyrone fans are the ones shown the least respect after telling them in the Irish news they shouldn't worry their wee heads about winning All Irelands. The man hasn't much respect for anything only himself and self preservation.

Here comes the lads! Make sure to remember to swap profiles or you'll blow your cover!
That was never a square ball!!

longballin

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 02, 2017, 06:17:10 PM
Quote from: teaminamillion on April 02, 2017, 06:08:15 PM

Here comes the lads! Make sure to remember to swap profiles or you'll blow your cover!

now you're getting cheeky young Harte  ;)

teaminamillion

Quote from: omagh_gael on April 02, 2017, 06:10:25 PM
Do us all a favour teaminamillion and f**k off. You've clearly got a personal agenda against Harte and it stinks. That first sentence is disgraceful and if you'd a shred of decency you d take it down.
why? He tried to tell RTE who to employ? They politely didn't listen and had absolutely nothing to do with anything else!! Your the one who's a disgrace.

tyroneman

Quote from: teaminamillion on April 02, 2017, 06:54:27 PM
why? He tried to tell RTE who to employ? They politely didn't listen and had absolutely nothing to do with anything else!! Your the one who's a disgrace.

Harte has his faults, sure, but my understanding is that the RTE boycott is not about who RTE hire, it's about the song incident.

If I was in his position I would be pretty pissed off too over what was a lame at best and downright nasty at worst stunt in my opinion.

teaminamillion

Quote from: tyroneman on April 02, 2017, 07:22:54 PM
Quote from: teaminamillion on April 02, 2017, 06:54:27 PM

Harte has his faults, sure, but my understanding is that the RTE boycott is not about who RTE hire, it's about the song incident.

If I was in his position I would be pretty pissed off too over what was a lame at best and downright nasty at worst stunt in my opinion.
The whole thing has been blown out of proportion by Mickey Harte. RTE never intended to make fun out of something. My belief is he didn't like RTE saying no to him(nobody does that). Now we have a ridiculous boycott which has lasted how many years? Maybe he should get into the christian spirit of things and sort it out.

Club boi

The only comparison with Tyrone and Arsenal is that 2 very successful managers have just outstayed their welcome. They have both fallen behind the other challengers and showing no signs of catching the top teams, continually falling short. Harte was a great manager but he is so obsessed with this defence system it's costing Tyrone and harming any scoring forwards we currently have

southtyronegael

The media ban began in may 2011 after mickey objected to his friend Brian carthy being overlooked for a radio job. The insensitive radio sketch was in August 2011. Just google it.

teaminamillion

Quote from: southtyronegael on April 02, 2017, 07:49:59 PM
The media ban began in may 2011 after mickey objected to his friend Brian carthy being overlooked for a radio job. The insensitive radio sketch was in August 2011. Just google it.
ha ha thanks for that SouthTyronegael. Maybe were the same person lol