Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WT4E

Quote from: Rois on February 15, 2017, 02:46:33 PM
Quote from: WT4E on February 15, 2017, 11:47:29 AM
Tyrone Minor Panel 2017

Darragh Canavan Errigal Ciaran

This lad must feel the pressure the odd time...

Who's he?  ;D

ONeill

Quote from: RedHandTom on February 12, 2017, 11:50:05 PM
Watched highlights there and have to say that was a really decent showing for this time of year. OK the blanket defence can be hard to watch but the individual performance of young Sudden was a joy to watch. I watched him a few years back playing sweeper for st Marys in Sigerson and he was deadly but he came of age on Saturday night.

Sludden's performance was up there with the best Harte and Donnelly have ever produced. There was a moment in the second half when he was the only attacker in the Dublin half and was prepared to take them all on.

If Tyrone had a 90%er from play then they'd have been out of sight at half time. Scoring is a problem. Hard to know if McAliskey would have made a big difference.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

rrhf

omagh_gael

Quote from: ONeill on February 15, 2017, 05:39:42 PM
Quote from: RedHandTom on February 12, 2017, 11:50:05 PM
Watched highlights there and have to say that was a really decent showing for this time of year. OK the blanket defence can be hard to watch but the individual performance of young Sudden was a joy to watch. I watched him a few years back playing sweeper for st Marys in Sigerson and he was deadly but he came of age on Saturday night.

Sludden's performance was up there with the best Harte and Donnelly have ever produced. There was a moment in the second half when he was the only attacker in the Dublin half and was prepared to take them all on.

If Tyrone had a 90%er from play then they'd have been out of sight at half time. Scoring is a problem. Hard to know if McAliskey would have made a big difference.

His second point was unreal, his speed whilst soloing past the 5/6 Dubs was phenomenal. Also, his pointed effort that was disallowed by hawkeyemail would have been an absolute corker too. I really hope we get a HF line of Sludden, Matty and Petey come summertime.

ose 14

mattie donnelly too important a player to remain a peripheral figure on the edge of the square. i rest my case mickey is it you or is it  donkey. maybe if we played a player who would command a top defender to mark him like mattie we might get somewhere. likewise we might stop the lateral shite and the 4 sweepers to bolster mccarron mcnamee and mccrory. niall sludden runs straight at defenders thats why he is profiting. mcshane needs to start doing it bradley/oneill cant. you all deride me for lee brennan but heres the punch. a lee brennan would have beat mayo last year.if tyrone would commit men forward win the frees that their diving should hed have kicked them all day long.  mattie donnelly at ff  would neccesitate direct ball. but no we get pedalled sweepers and wee forwards win shite all with that.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: ose 14 on February 15, 2017, 09:33:41 PM
mattie donnelly too important a player to remain a peripheral figure on the edge of the square. i rest my case mickey is it you or is it  donkey. maybe if we played a player who would command a top defender to mark him like mattie we might get somewhere. likewise we might stop the lateral shite and the 4 sweepers to bolster mccarron mcnamee and mccrory. niall sludden runs straight at defenders thats why he is profiting. mcshane needs to start doing it bradley/oneill cant. you all deride me for lee brennan but heres the punch. a lee brennan would have beat mayo last year.if tyrone would commit men forward win the frees that their diving should hed have kicked them all day long.  mattie donnelly at ff  would neccesitate direct ball. but no we get pedalled sweepers and wee forwards win shite all with that.

When ronan O'Neill didn't get on you built him up to be the saviour and all he needed was games. Now he's on your saying he can't do it and have moved on to lee Brennan. That's why critics like you can't lose. It's easy when not picking the team to pick out someone not on who would make the difference.

redzone

Tyrone Minor Panel 2017

Seen him play. f**k but he is a chip of the old block. Same style of running and jinking past defenders. I think he's underage next year. Class act

ose 14

ive never said ronan o neill couldnt do it ive just pointed out something he cant do. there is a difference. ronan oneill mccurry and bradley are much of a muchness. we have carried a goalkeeper for 4 years to hit frees why not carry a forward instead and a damn good one at that. or is that being too positive. im not critical im trying to be constructive. is this not a debating forum. as usual when someone dares suggest something that annoys the permanently offended mickeymen then your anti tyrone.

ONeill

Quote from: redzone on February 15, 2017, 09:49:59 PM
Tyrone Minor Panel 2017

Seen him play. f**k but he is a chip of the old block. Same style of running and jinking past defenders. I think he's underage next year. Class act

Aye but can he hurl for Killyclogher?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

RedHandTom

Tyrone Minor Panel 2017

February 14th, 2017
Ronan Cassidy  Ardboe
Conall Devlin Ardboe
Oran McKee Carrickmore
Paddy McElduff Carrickmore
Lorcan Quinn Donaghmore
Cahir Goodwin Dromore
Oran Rafferty Dromore
Oran Sludden Dromore
Oran Mallon  Dungannon
Brian McNulty  Dungannon
James Morgan  Dungannon
Ethan Jordan Eglish
Peter Og McCartan Errigal Ciaran
Conor Quinn Galbally
Cormac Donnelly Galbally
Matthew McGuigan  Kildress
Adam Connolly  Kildress
Daniel Millar Killeeshil
PT Cunningham Killyclogher
Arnoldac Macidulskas Loughmacrory
Conall Grimes  Loughmacrory
Aodhan Donaghy Loughmacrory
Cathaoir Gallagher  Loughmacrory
Antoin Fox Loughmacrory
Rian McLernon Moortown
Ciaran Breen  Omagh
Damien McGuigan  Omagh
Jude Campbell  Pomeroy
Ruari Gormley  Strabane
Peader Mullin  Tattyreagh
Darragh McQuade Trillick
James Garrity Trillick

Whats our chances in minors this year - good to have two of our lads on it - it has been a few years now.

Loughmacrory well represented - must have good minors and No one from Cookstown/Coalisland/Clonoe - they use to always have players involved.

Is Darragh Canavan Peters young lad? If you haven't seen this fella in action lads then you're in for a treat. Unreal talent!

RedHandTom

Anyone got the official u21 panel? I've seen them play twice but I don't see a squad released by county board. Strange that minor squad is released first

rrhf

Club boi

Quote from: ose 14 on February 15, 2017, 10:18:44 PM
ive never said ronan o neill couldnt do it ive just pointed out something he cant do. there is a difference. ronan oneill mccurry and bradley are much of a muchness. we have carried a goalkeeper for 4 years to hit frees why not carry a forward instead and a damn good one at that. or is that being too positive. im not critical im trying to be constructive. is this not a debating forum. as usual when someone dares suggest something that annoys the permanently offended mickeymen then your anti tyrone.

ronan oneill mccurry bradley and Lee Brennan are much of a muchness

nrico2006

Quote from: redzone on February 15, 2017, 09:49:59 PM
Tyrone Minor Panel 2017

WUncanny how similar his style is, there is a video on vimeo from a few years back where he scores a few points and so similar in style to his da.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

omagh_gael

Quote from: hardstation on February 15, 2017, 11:38:24 PM
I think the biggest question is "Can he defend?"

Followed by "is he a baldy?"