Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on July 31, 2016, 11:26:33 PM
I see the Tyrone CB have sent a warning to clubs re the high number of upper teir tickets they have been given for this Saturday.

Would it not make more sense to NOT put lower tier tickets on line or in shops.

Here is that email:

**Important Information regarding All Ireland Quarter Final tickets**

A Chara

An update on ticket provision for the All-Ireland quarterfinals next Saturday.

Firstly, a word of thanks for receipt of the Club's orders by our deadline on Friday.

It is anticipated that Croke Park will be sold out for these two quarterfinals.

We have received an allocation of tickets and will be able to meet the requests - in terms of the numbers of tickets - submitted by Clubs on Friday.
Requests received subsequently cannot be guaranteed, at present.

As season-ticket holders (9000 in total - for the four competing counties) have been allocated seats in the lower Cusack Stand there will be very limited availability in this stand.

Almost half of the Tyrone tickets are for the upper decks of the three stands which means that it will not be possible to provide all the seated tickets that have been requested for the lower decks.
Every Club will be provided with a significant number of upper deck tickets, and also Davin stand tickets, in order to fill the orders received.
While some members may not find this to be a satisfactory, or an acceptable situation, it is beyond the control of the Club and the County.

I would request that you inform members that have placed orders of tickets with you that their expectations in terms of seats in specific locations Croke Park will not be met.

Thank you for your assistance and co-operation.

delgany

Quarter final tickets  available on gaa.ie  are  the minute

Upper tiers

vallankumous

Quote from: From the Bunker on July 31, 2016, 11:53:43 PM
Can't understand how this happened! Everyone with half a brain knew Dublin would win Leinster Arse over tit! So they knew what day Dublin would be playing in the Quarter final! The Mayo/Tyrone Quarter final should have been organised for today along with the other 2 Quarters!

I think it's part of the Sky Deal from 3 years ago.

Club boi

Lack of Scorer, ESPECIALLY from Free Kicks cost Tyrone today, simple as

I've said it before, Morgan isn't even the best keeper in EDENDORK ...........

Club boi

Quote from: Club boi on April 27, 2016, 04:28:32 PM
Come back on here with your tinted glasses OSE when he does it against Dublin, Mayo, Kerry or Donegal

OSE I'll just leave this here for you

Uncle Kev

Quote from: Club boi on August 06, 2016, 05:44:56 PM
Lack of Scorer, ESPECIALLY from Free Kicks cost Tyrone today, simple as

I've said it before, Morgan isn't even the best keeper in EDENDORK ...........
Club boi you're not a bit saft !I watched Morgan closely today and he is too easily distracted! I told my premier level friends that if he was not relieved of free kicking duties then Tyrone would pay the ultimate price! As it turns out I am right once again . I feel like taking up a problem solver post with the county team !

Aaron Boone

Morgan only misses by a few feet wide every time. It must be a technique thing where he gives it too much height and it sails wrong side of the post.

Club boi

Quote from: Aaron Boone on August 06, 2016, 10:57:13 PM
Morgan only misses by a few feet wide every time. It must be a technique thing where he gives it too much height and it sails wrong side of the post.

And what's your point!!! May as well have hit the corner flag, neither would register as a score

redzone

Club boi u are a clown, no doubting that. U couldnt wait to get the dig in

Christmas Lights

skeog

you can have all the high tech stuff you want but its a man who can kick the ball over the bar from various distances and angles that is needed

Uncle Kev

Quote from: skeog on August 07, 2016, 10:44:20 AM
you can have all the high tech stuff you want but its a man who can kick the ball over the bar from various distances and angles that is needed
A WISE MAN TOLD ME RECENTLY "NIALL MORGAN IS A HIT AND HOPE KEEPER. GIOD FOR NAHIN.THE DAY A TEAM OF ELITE COUNTY PLAYERS ARE DEOENDING ON A GOALKEEPER THAT MISSES MORE THAN HE SCORES THRY MAY FORGET ABOUT IT "

square_ball

Linden know it doesn't you fellas agenda but niall Morgan wasn't the reason tyrone lost yesterday so give it a rest.

Uncle Kev

Quote from: square_ball on August 07, 2016, 11:29:47 AM
Linden know it doesn't you fellas agenda but niall Morgan wasn't the reason tyrone lost yesterday so give it a rest.
[/quote. AS THE WISE MAN SAYS " HE DIDNT HELP MATTERS ; THE STATS WILL TELL THE TRUTH !

square_ball

I know club boi and uncle kev are on the wind up on this thread and don't contribute to a proper debate but Morgan is always an easy scapegoat for any tyrone loss.