Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

Rte isn't an important issue for anyone who cares about Tyrone football after watching the silly clueless  fcukers on it this year surely.  There's enough Xcounty tyrone players to do interviews and give them a proper perspective. 

getevennotcross

Quote from: GlenMan on August 28, 2015, 03:14:50 PM
Quote from: superstar_ on August 28, 2015, 01:50:55 PM
Word has it Mickey will only get his contract extended if he ends the RTE boycott because sponsors not happy and reportedly McAleer and Rushe will drop the sponsorship if the boycott doesnt end. Personally i think the RTE thing has gone on to long now and overshadowing the progress Tyrone are making.

At the start of the year I was in favour of ending the boycott but after RTE's and The Sunday Game's persecution of Tyrone this year I don't think we should talk to them again. The sponsors are getting good coverage on Sky and on RTE. What are they missing out on? - One interview after the game? It's hardly a deal breaker.

And do be fair it's hardly making any difference to McAleer and Rushe. Nobody watching The Sunday Game is going to see McAleer and Rushe in an interview and then suddenly hire them to build a 30 storey building are they?
Harte thinks he is bigger than the game! Persona non grata emanating if you ask me.

getevennotcross

Quote from: sensethetone on August 27, 2015, 02:37:34 PM
Quote from: getevennotcross on August 27, 2015, 02:29:39 PM
The inate persecution complex in Tyrone is alive and kicking I see.  Sure its no more than that you deserve. Well, being the mist disliked county in the country brings about such plaudits.  As I said previously, no great love for Brolly or O'Rourke and RTE dont seem to be rushing to gag their footbal pundits.  No smoke without fire! Live with the consequences of your puke negative and cynical handball.  Totally taken the foot out of football.
Really, how did Peter Harte(Hart) take his penalty?
so one kick makes football?  Should be ashamed, Tyrone have been key instigators of killing football.

rrhf

Quote from: getevennotcross on August 29, 2015, 12:52:25 PM
Word has it Mickey will only get his contract extended if he ends the RTE boycott because sponsors not happy and reportedly McAleer and Rushe will drop the sponsorship if the boycott doesnt end. Personally i think the RTE thing has gone on to long now and overshadowing the progress Tyrone are making.

At the start of the year I was in favour of ending the boycott but after RTE's and The Sunday Game's persecution of Tyrone this year I don't think we should talk to them again. The sponsors are getting good coverage on Sky and on RTE. What are they missing out on? - One interview after the game? It's hardly a deal breaker.

And do be fair it's hardly making any difference to McAleer and Rushe. Nobody watching The Sunday Game is going to see McAleer and Rushe in an interview and then suddenly hire them to build a 30 storey building are they?
Why not?

getevennotcross

Quote from: rrhf on August 29, 2015, 01:39:42 PM
Quote from: getevennotcross on August 29, 2015, 12:52:25 PM

Why not?
sure Harte and Tyrone team can build the foundations at the back, and asugn McAleer & Rushe to attempt to come up with something positive and concrete up the front!  Cavanagh is due for listed building status.  The only semblance of a good "footballer" ye have. I emphasise 'Footballer'.

Soup an Samajiz

there's been more talk about McAleer and Rushe from these "Lack of interviews" than post match interviews would ever have got them.. am sure they're happy enough
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

getevennotcross

See what 10 mins of poitive football can do for "Football"! Pleasure, enjoyment, excitement for the hard paying and long suffering fans. Fair play to Mayo, would restore some faith in Gaeluc Fooball which has been so savagely destroyed by Tyrone.  You Tyrone boi's could learn a thing or too about positive attacking Football by Mayo.  Shaft Tyrone, Harte, O'Rourke and Brolly and positivity will evolve once more!  McAleer & Rushe would just love to be sponsoring Mayo

Rois

Quote from: Soup an Samajiz on August 31, 2015, 09:53:09 AM
there's been more talk about McAleer and Rushe from these "Lack of interviews" than post match interviews would ever have got them.. am sure they're happy enough
They aren't

getevennotcross

Quote from: Rois on August 31, 2015, 01:55:02 PM
They aren't
sure maybe Pampers and Kleenex will sponsor Tire own next year?

Norf Tyrone

Couple of quick observations late in the day from last week.

> McNulty should've been in after 20 mins. His height would've gave Kerry something else to think about from kick outs and forced them to back off a wee bit from Morgan's short kick out.

> If Conor Clarke had of being allowed by Harte to have played more with his club over the last few months he may not have been as rusty when he came in at the end of the game, and thus cost us 1-2 points.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

GlenMan

Quote from: getevennotcross on August 31, 2015, 01:59:19 PM
They aren't

I'm sick of listening to your drone on, you little b**ch. Perhaps you should concentrate on your own failure of a County team rather than Tyrone?

getevennotcross

Quote from: GlenMan on August 31, 2015, 05:33:22 PM
Quote from: getevennotcross on August 31, 2015, 01:59:19 PM
They aren't

I'm sick of listening to your drone on, you little b**ch. Perhaps you should concentrate on your own failure of a County team rather than Tyrone?
Ooooohhhh! Tectchy or what. Sure we are puke but rudderless and honest at least. We didnae murder or destroy football however.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on August 31, 2015, 04:47:29 PM
Couple of quick observations late in the day from last week.

> McNulty should've been in after 20 mins. His height would've gave Kerry something else to think about from kick outs and forced them to back off a wee bit from Morgan's short kick out.

> If Conor Clarke had of being allowed by Harte to have played more with his club over the last few months he may not have been as rusty when he came in at the end of the game, and thus cost us 1-2 points.

I'd be very worried about Clarke going forward, to be honest there were a lot of signs of his regression last year in the League before his injury. He seems to have bulked up too much and is now completely immobile.

He looked an outstanding footballer when he burst onto the senior scene in 2012 and 2013. Hopefully his action with the club can help him find it again but I have grave doubts about him and I hope I'm wrong.

ose 14

any white smoke up garvaghey way yet. or are they still saying prayers.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.