Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JonnyD_

anyone know why the county football and hurling championship draws haven't been done - this lad (and the mrs) looking to book holidays! i don't want to miss the craic. are the dates even available...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JonnyD_ on Today at 06:05:10 PManyone know why the county football and hurling championship draws haven't been done - this lad (and the mrs) looking to book holidays! i don't want to miss the craic. are the dates even available...

Tell them to book early July, they'll be grand.

Some will be screened too, hopefully, I watched a match in London last year, fantastic job
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on Today at 06:12:41 PM
Quote from: JonnyD_ on Today at 06:05:10 PManyone know why the county football and hurling championship draws haven't been done - this lad (and the mrs) looking to book holidays! i don't want to miss the craic. are the dates even available...

Tell them to book early July, they'll be grand.

Some will be screened too, hopefully, I watched a match in London last year, fantastic job

Did you have to pay for it?  ;)

Delgany 2nds

Draw is on 17th May

Hurling Round Robin dates
IHC/JHC  26 - 27 JULY
SHC/ IHC/JHC - 9 - 11 Aug
Then 23 - 25 Aug;6 - 8 Sept:
Qtrs 20- 22 Sept;Semis/JHCF- 4-6 Oct
SHC/IHC Finals 19 - 20 OCT

Football Round Robin dates
IFC 31 JULY
SFC/ IFC/JFC-2-4 Aug
Then 16- 18 Aug;30 Aug-1Sept:
Qtrs*13-16 Sept;Semis-27 - 30 Sept