New 'Top Gear'

Started by BennyCake, May 30, 2016, 12:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Well, what did you think?

Tony Baloney

Worse. LeBlanc probably okay in the long run. Evans a tool.

lurganblue

strange.  Evans is like a child and LeBlanc seemed to be acting rather than presenting.  Early days yet though

GJL

The Ariel Nomad looks like serious fun. I want..

Hardy

Quote from: lurganblue on May 31, 2016, 10:29:13 AM
Evans is like a child

Well it is a children's programme.

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 30, 2016, 12:08:41 AM
Worse. LeBlanc probably okay in the long run. Evans a tool.
Evans is a tool alright. He was trying to hard to be like Clarkson who is another tool. Hammond and May are missed more than Clarkson imo.
It was the same as before really with the usual slow motion action shots of dirt flying everywhere.
Le Blanc might be ok but Evans was brutal.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

BennyCake

I thought Joey was quite good. Evans was terrible. The trio before worked well, just like 3 blokes in a garage would behave, standing around discussing cars. Evans is annoying and loud. Doesn't suit this kind of thing. He behaved like it was TFI.

ONeill

Evans is a hoor of a man for the shoutin.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

general_lee

Ever since that gimp was at Billie piper (my celeb crush at the time) I couldn't stand him. I watched ten mins before turning it off. The man is awful to listen to and even worse to look at. Le Blanc just stood around like a spare part

Tony Baloney

Quote from: general_lee on June 01, 2016, 08:03:00 AM
Ever since that gimp was at Billie piper (my celeb crush at the time) I couldn't stand him. I watched ten mins before turning it off. The man is awful to listen to and even worse to look at. Le Blanc just stood around like a spare part
My missus said she couldn't look at his thinning dyed ginger hair.

theskull1

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 01, 2016, 01:16:11 PM
My missus said she couldn't look at his thinning dyed ginger hair.

:o
Whats for dinner tonight pet?  ;D
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

doodaa

Quote from: BennyCake on May 31, 2016, 04:39:39 PM
I thought Joey was quite good. Evans was terrible. The trio before worked well, just like 3 blokes in a garage would behave, standing around discussing cars. Evans is annoying and loud. Doesn't suit this kind of thing. He behaved like it was TFI.

Bingo, exactly what I thought as well.

I'll still watch it despite Evans.

ned

Unbelievable kick up about three public schoolboy, racists leaving a TV show.
The show is about cars and as long as they have slots like the one with LeBlanc and the Nomad it will do okay.
Who would you rather have? Clarkson or Evans? Would you rather your bollocks were kicked or punched?

laoislad

Quote from: ned on June 02, 2016, 04:30:07 PM
The show is about cars and as long as they have slots like the one with LeBlanc and the Nomad it will do okay.
Who would you rather have? Clarkson or Evans? Would you rather your bollocks were kicked or punched?
Bad example. Some people may be into getting their bollocks punched.
I watched a show on Channel 4 one night where a fella got a kick out of attaching a car battery to his testicles.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ned

Quote from: laoislad on June 02, 2016, 05:15:00 PM
Quote from: ned on June 02, 2016, 04:30:07 PM
Bad example. Some people may be into getting their bollocks punched.
I watched a show on Channel 4 one night where a fella got a kick out of attaching a car battery to his testicles.

So what you are saying is, liking Clarkson is a perversion. I would agree.