Why Larry Reilly is better than either Pele or Maradona

Started by lynchbhoy, February 19, 2008, 05:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

the Deel Rover

Larry told Mr. t to quit talking jibba jabba  :o Mr T obeyed Larry and immediatley quit talking Jibba jabba he now speaks Irish with a strong Cavan accent
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Hardy

supersarsfields

muppet

When Al Gore invented the the information superhighway he was originally was going to call it the Inter Datagram Transfer Protocol Medium.

Then someone told showed him a Larry Reily goal.

He named it the internet.
MWWSI 2017

Dinny Breen

Larry Reilly ate a sliver of snow and coughed up a snowman!!!
#newbridgeornowhere

Fear ón Srath Bán

Einstein had 'only' developed the General Theory of Relativity until he met Larry Reilly. Where would we be without the Special Theory of Relativity!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

bigtogs

stephenite

You'd think with all this super human powers he'd have managed at least one All Ireland medal

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: stephenite on December 03, 2010, 12:34:12 AM
You'd think with all this super human powers he'd have managed at least one All Ireland medal

Ah jeez stephenite, you've just burst my impenetrable bubble of greatness of the great one with your oul down-to-earthedness shite!  :D

muppet

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on December 03, 2010, 12:50:21 AM

Ah jeez stephenite, you've just burst my impenetrable bubble of greatness of the great one with your oul down-to-earthedness shite!  :D

Who do you think makes All-Ireland medals?  8)
MWWSI 2017

HiMucker

Quote from: stephenite on Today at 12:34:12 AM

Stephenite Larry doesnt lift Sam McGuire, Sam McGuire lifts Larry, and carrys him wherever Larry wants to go, whether it be Super macs, Cheryl Coles house or down to the pub

BarryBreensBandage

Larry was walkin home from a wedding one night, a bit worse for wear.
He lost his balance, fell over, and the road came up and met him - you know what he did? He split it.
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

mylestheslasher

It was Larry that put the curse on Mayo (not some gypsy) refusing to allow them win Sam again cos of the likes of you. Larry says Mayo is full of heathens that don't believe he exists. Pay homage to Larry and he might lift the curse!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Larry Reilly is just back from Brussels.

We now have a €585 Billion loan, to be repaid over 500 years with fiscal checks every 1000 years, at an interest rate of -5.85% (yep, they're paying US interest for taking THEIR money!).