Damp Squib this thread!

Started by cville, July 04, 2007, 02:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cville

Can we please integrate the hurling back into the GAA one?

Punxsutawney Fergal

Maybe they should set up a new football section considering the current one mostly consists of Kerry bashing!! Have one for Kerry bashing and one for football

Gnevin

Quote from: cville on July 04, 2007, 02:21:07 PM
Their has been more hurling discussion in the last week that the previous month
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

tayto

Dunno, i would have thought one split would have covered it. Like th ehurling section, it might be slow but at least the hurling threads dont disappear into oblivion.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: 5iveTimes on July 04, 2007, 04:59:16 PM
Why is the Dublin Hurling thread in the Local GAA section and not the Hurling section  ???

Beacause the Dubs always have to be different ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: cville on July 04, 2007, 02:21:07 PM

Why?

The hurling threads are at least lasting longer on the page here. When they were in the general GAA section they were relegated to page 2 or 3 in pissing time.

Tony Baloney

I can see his point - you only have to go to the 8th thread on this board and it was last updated over 24 hours ago! It's not exactly a hive of activity. The Antrim thread would be one of the most popular hurling threads but it is on the Local Discussion board. I think if you lured those people in here they might comment on more of the other threads. I know it's the first thread I look at.

Balboa

Tony, i notice your avatar is similar to the big guy from the Goonies "hey you guys"........