uibh Fhaili - Tiobraid Arann

Started by AZOffaly, June 27, 2007, 02:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the ship

can i ask indiana what county are you from, and your antipathy to tipp is this a recent thing or were you born with it

Punxsutawney Fergal

Tipp have a good Camogie team this year (every year to be honest) they produce nice women down those parts!! Can't see why anyone would have anything against a county like that!

the ship

wexford girls are not so bad either, better chance of an all ireland than that lot ye sent up to croke park yesterday. lived up to the nickname yellow bellies yesterday

Punxsutawney Fergal

Quote from: the ship on July 02, 2007, 03:24:24 PM
wexford girls are not so bad either, better chance of an all ireland than that lot ye sent up to croke park yesterday. lived up to the nickname yellow bellies yesterday

A punnet of strawberries would have put up more of a challagene!! The Lovely Girls are doing us proud this year, infact I think an All Ireland is a possibility, as for the "Men" the naming of the Nicky Rackard cup could be very apt seeing as it's the most likely silverware we will win in the not to distant future.

INDIANA

iim a long suffering minnow supporter from Dublin so I'm unlikely to be called arrogant as we've been in the Sahara Desert in terms of success in the last 50 years.
I have no time for Babs and you won't find many Dublin hurling fans who are after some of his comments in recent years. I know a lot of Tipp fans think the sun shines out his backside. I''ve found him arrogant and condescending- that's my opinion and that's why it's called a forum.
By and large I've found Tipp fans quite arrogant- i'm not saying all- but 75% at least that i've met. maybe that's my misfortune to run into the wrong ones but i can't get over how obnoxious some of them are when they are clearly miles behind kk and cork and still think they can win an all-ireland this year- a bit like dublin football fans who also live in Alice in Wonderland. Having witnessed some fantastic club gamesdown there through the years i am shocked by how far they have slipped at senior county level.

the ship

im a long suffering tipp supporter and have no time for babs either. I find that he is living in a time warp of the sixties and is not in touch with reality which is that tipp are not the force they once were. im sad that the tipp people you have met leave an impression of arrogance most of the hurling people i know would not be like that but maybe some of the reason for that is the attitude of all the other hurling counties who have no time for tipp and love to see us down.