Armagh so good,Tyrone play club championship games there!

Started by T Fearon, September 18, 2017, 01:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

punt kick

Quote from: Redhand Santa on September 19, 2017, 02:01:28 PM
Quote from: Orior on September 18, 2017, 09:52:22 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 18, 2017, 07:44:13 PM
The issue here is surely the fact that such a big county like Tyrone has only one floodlit venue in Omagh

They channel all their money into winning the McKenna Cup.

Tyrone were the best team in Ulster in January 2016 and 2017 and proved it again come July. Maybe some of the other ulster counties who have won nothing of note in a long time should start taking it a bit more serious.

And what, straw clutching - Ulster is shite.  ;D ;D

illdecide

Love thy neighbor...Jesus loves us all (even Tyrone people)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Club Rossa

Training pitch in Carmen in no state for a game Tiempo.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: punt kick on September 19, 2017, 03:37:06 PM
The issue here is surely the fact that such a big county like Tyrone has only one floodlit venue in Omagh

Tyrone were the best team in Ulster in January 2016 and 2017 and proved it again come July. Maybe some of the other ulster counties who have won nothing of note in a long time should start taking it a bit more serious.

Tyrone just won back to back ulster titles. I'm not sure anyone from the other 8 ulster counties are in a position to take the hand out of them for also adding McKenna Cup's to their trophy haul. If anything it proved it didn't do any harm and the form held up later in the year. Dublin or Mayo could look down their nose at the McKenna Cup but you'd think some of the other ulster counties would be glad to try and win something.

rodney trotter

McKenna Cup waffle.Tyrone are the only county who take it serious ,because Harte doesn't play Challenge games.

punt kick

Quote from: Redhand Santa on September 19, 2017, 04:42:32 PM

Tyrone just won back to back ulster titles. I'm not sure anyone from the other 8 ulster counties are in a position to take the hand out of them for also adding McKenna Cup's to their trophy haul. If anything it proved it didn't do any harm and the form held up later in the year. Dublin or Mayo could look down their nose at the McKenna Cup but you'd think some of the other ulster counties would be glad to try and win something.

Given the humiliation Dublin give you, I'd dry my eyes about 23 in a row McKenna cups!!  ;)

J70

Quote from: Redhand Santa on September 19, 2017, 04:42:32 PM

McKenna Cup is worthy of mention in a "trophy haul"??

ziggysego

Quote from: illdecide on September 19, 2017, 04:12:37 PM
Love thy neighbor...Jesus loves us all (even Tyrone people)

Sure isn't God and his SoN Tyrone people ;)

Back to the floodlights, we could have taken them in Greencastle. Probably too windy for the Omagh townies though.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

T Fearon

Game postponed due to inclement weather? Sure there was a bit of rain today,not that much?

red hander

Quote from: T Fearon on September 20, 2017, 05:49:36 PM
Game postponed due to inclement weather? Sure there was a bit of rain today,not that much?

Try walking in it for two miles to work with a hangover ... I'm still saturated four hours later in the office  >:(

RedHand88

To be held in Loughmacrory now. Armagh ones will be weeping over the lost revenue!

Gaffer

Had no intention  of playing it in Armagh.
Just wanted to wind them up a bit
Worked on Tony  ;D
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Throw ball