?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

You can also get banned for shite attempts at humour😂😂

Targetman

Not much happening in first half at Celtic Pk today, no penalty spots apparently according to Roddy Forsyth!

illdecide

Aye poor enough display today, Dundee grew into the game the longer it went on. It's good though as it's clear Celtic had one eye on Germany for next week's CL.

Still have 2 tickets for Munich...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

I hate Weekends before Champions League matches.Chelsea and Juventus both beaten in the league this weekend,Spurs and Celtic struggle,as all teams inevitably have an eye on the Champions League fixture in midweek.

Targetman

The Subbie

Quote from: T Fearon on October 14, 2017, 12:17:56 AM
You can also get banned for shite attempts at humour😂😂
If they looked at your twitter you wouldn't be allowed on the plane to Glasgow never mind into the ground  ;D

T Fearon

Difficult night.But still scoreline wasnt too bad and might have scored at least one as well

ned

We are a long way from that level yet but Bayern are a QF of CL team, as are PSG. We have been unlucky with our groups this year and last. EL is looking appealing.

Main Street

Celtic got the runaround but managed to create a few chances when Bayern went down a gear.
A goal would have been a just dessert.

T Fearon

A just dessert? Thought Jelly and Ice Cream was the only just dessert as far as Celtic fans were concerned?

6th sam

Looking a ticket or two for celtic park on tues 31st?
Pm if u have any ideas on how best to get tickets

Main Street

I see Celtic pocketed a whopping £28.5m prize money from last season CL pot.
The reason why it's so much, despite only having 3 draws and finishing bottom, is that Celtic are now lumped in with the EPL teams in the market pool and they got 10% of that UK pool.
I take from that, the more progress EPL teams make in this season's CL, the more Celtic will get in prize money.

stew

Quote from: Main Street on October 20, 2017, 11:56:26 PM
I see Celtic pocketed a whopping £28.5m prize money from last season CL pot.
The reason why it's so much, despite only having 3 draws and finishing bottom, is that Celtic are now lumped in with the EPL teams in the market pool and they got 10% of that UK pool.
I take from that, the more progress EPL teams make in this season's CL, the more Celtic will get in prize money.

Good for Celtic, they showed the brits how to win in Europe at the highest level.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Targetman

Another final for us to look forward to, a good result considering the midweek trip to Munich and even better to see Dembele get back on the scoresheet, another big game on Wednesday against Aberdeen and I think Dembele should start with Griff on the bench, also Rogic for Armstrong, but Brendan's the man!

illdecide

Celtic were poor today, Hibs got a penalty that shouldn't have been given. Boyota gave the ball away plenty and his partner Bitton was left static for a goal. The difference when Celtic play like that against PSG or Munich they get thumped but end up winning against Scottish opposition, BR is under a bit of pressure to get defense sorted and def needs a good centre half or maybe 2 as Jozo Simunovic is very injury prone.

The positives were that Dembele looks a bit sharper but Jasus his first touch is terrible (it's a tackle) and always fumbles and looks like an amature but then pops up and scores a couple of goals, J Forrest was brutal when he came on today and i thought only for Scott Brown in the second half we could have been in trouble...They would need to lift things big time for Wednesday's trip to Aberdeen or we could end up losing out unbeaten record...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch