Armagh supporters please cancel your reservations for Jury's

Started by Bensars, July 08, 2007, 10:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bensars

Armagh supporters please cancel your reservations for Jury's..............its only fair for the rest of us

corn02

Exceelent post, really constructive. Tyrone will be going all the way then?

Bensars

Quote from: corn02 on July 08, 2007, 10:27:44 PM
Exceelent post, really constructive. Tyrone will be going all the way then?

No, on behalf of the 16 teams left in the championship at this stage.

Its not an unfair request

pintsofguinness

3rd additional thread on the game and only one of those from armagh man yet how long will it be before someone starts accusing armagh posters of ruining the board?

::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Bensars

Quote from: Kerry Mike on July 06, 2007, 09:47:45 AM
QuoteYou should put on a reminder that it ok to go to Croke Park before september

Thats just wrong, a trip to Croke Park is a sacred pilgrimage and should only be undertaken once a year preferably on the feast of Saint Samuel Kerry de la Maguire in September, when the rewards from the Gods are at their greatest. If you go too often you just lose respect for the place and you then start arriving 15 minutes late for games and start booing the opposition and referees, and singing funny songs about some lads dressed in blue.

Im sure if anyone is cancelling, Kerry Mike would appreciate a PM with where your reservation is for.
As he states above he doesnt travel too often so i would assume he would like guarnteed accomodation before tarvelling on his annual pilgramage

Kerry Mike

QuoteIm sure if anyone is cancelling, Kerry Mike would appreciate a PM with where your reservation is for. As he states above he doesnt travel too often so i would assume he would like guarnteed accomodation before tarvelling on his annual pilgramage

I'm too mean and too much of a cute hoor to pay for any hotel in Dublin. As for Armagh did we not retire them last August  ;)

You'd be surprised where I end up travelling to matches, shure I might even drop in on the Ulster final next weekend for a look at our possible opposition for the AI final...

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

thebandit

Kerry Mike

I'd have a noisy house for a few months if that happened, but the memories of 79 and 85 still burn deep in Monaghan !!!
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football