NFL Division 1

Started by macdanger2, January 26, 2016, 10:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

We'll see how welcoming Donegal are when we bring our young pups up next week..

Main Street

Quote from: Throw ball on March 06, 2016, 05:59:32 PM
It is good to see so many Donegal men speak out about some of their indiscipline. Kerry would have to worry about some of the indiscipline of some experienced players. I only wish my county had that to worry about.
Imo, Donegal were deliberately nasty and  provocative, Kerry certainly reacted with indiscipline. The ref did well.
If this is the new Donegal then what a waste of a good team, turned into boot boys.

yellowcard

It's refreshing to see Donegal supporters not defending their own players against some of the nonsense they engaged in today. However that shouldn't over shadow the story of who the real aggressors were today. I recall 3 separate Donegal men with bust up bloodied faces during the game today whilst there were numerous incidents involving O'Mahoney, Crowley and Donaghy amongst others. It seemed as though the Kerry crowd were baying for blood, and they literally got it. I hope some of these incidents are highlighted on Sunday Sport tonight as it was 2 I'll disciplined teams fighting out an ugly ill tempered match.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Throw ball on March 06, 2016, 05:59:32 PM
It is good to see so many Donegal men speak out about some of their indiscipline. Kerry would have to worry about some of the indiscipline of some experienced players. I only wish my county had that to worry about.

This. Fair play lads.

dublin7

McGee was bang out of order. Certainly wasn't trying to shake the Kerry full forwards hand. Deserved to get a smack for such a cheap cowardly act. Really are a horrible team to watch and play against with their bulls**t antics. Being going on for a while so it's obviously something encouraged by management

Fear ón Srath Bán

Now some of you lovely non-Ulster bies know what we've had to put up with from our delectable Donegal neighbours. Just saying like, bless 'em ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Syferus

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on March 06, 2016, 06:49:37 PM
Now some of you lovely non-Ulster bies know what we've had to put up with from our delectable Donegal neighbours. Just saying like, bless 'em ;)

In fairness if there was no Tyrone there would never have been a need for a Donegal, a response to the former if there ever was one.

imtommygunn

Quote from: dublin7 on March 06, 2016, 06:40:42 PM
McGee was bang out of order. Certainly wasn't trying to shake the Kerry full forwards hand. Deserved to get a smack for such a cheap cowardly act. Really are a horrible team to watch and play against with their bulls**t antics. Being going on for a while so it's obviously something encouraged by management

Mcgee is constantly up to no good. Always was inevitable someone would lose the rag and smack him in the mouth. He's the current equivalent of ricey.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Syferus on March 06, 2016, 06:58:53 PM

In fairness if there was no Tyrone there would never have been a need for a Donegal, a response to the former if there ever was one.

Your ignorance of the realities of Ulster football is touching, but that's as far as it goes ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Syferus

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on March 06, 2016, 07:08:29 PM

Your ignorance of the realities of Ulster football is touching, but that's as far as it goes ;)

Few outside Tyrone would disasgree with the above.

ONeill

Donaghy had no intention of playing football at the start. He was there to wind Murphy up. You could hear Murphy shouting 'play us fair and square' to him. Unfortunately at the same time McGee was giving yer man a peticure.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

trileacman

Kerry getting a lighter touch than Donegal here, they were equally as cynical over the pitch. I'd count donaghys neck throw as dangerous and dirty as mc gees action, both were sending off offences. You'd get the line in rugby for both and a hell of a lot quicker than in gaa. O Mahoney is another tr**p but he always has been. A terrible match, encapsulates all that is wrong with the game.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Rudi

Quote from: BluestackBoy on March 06, 2016, 04:44:42 PM
Thanks be to God I decided to visit my mother instead of travelling to Tralee to watch that rubbish. Both McGee & the Kerry forward got exactly what they deserved, McGee a couple of boxes & a red card for the Kerry lad.

As a committed Donegal supporter I have to say that I am getting sick, sore & tired of our approach to the game at the moment. I hate the whinging, mouthing & messing which is incessant & comes directly from the manager who has made it a trademark of his managerial life.

When we play football we are as good as anyone around but this constant bellyaching is going to cost us against a referee somewhere who will notp ut up with it & rightly so.

Fair play not easy to come out against your own. I agree would not be too found of Gallagher at all. Shame as its a really talented football team.

tyroneman

::) 31 county spokesman. Sure if there was no Meath there would be no need for a modern Tyrone.....and on it goes

Main Street

Quote from: Syferus on March 06, 2016, 07:10:29 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on March 06, 2016, 07:08:29 PM

Few outside Tyrone would disasgree with the above.
Mention Tyrone in a thread and the inquisition arrives on cue, fully loaded.