Premier League 2021-22

Started by Boycey, July 12, 2021, 09:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Decent response from Manchester City today from their Champions league exit. Title race still very much in the balance. Manchester City move three ahead however have two banana skin fixtures coming up against West Ham, Wolves away. Liverpool should and likely will win their remaining three games.

Milltown Row2

That last goal was like an extra point...

West Ham would be the only possibility of a slip up as they are actually playing for something..

Maybe a twist or turn yet. Stevie will throw the kids out during the week I'd imagine
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 08, 2022, 06:29:10 PM

West Ham would be the only possibility of a slip up as they are actually playing for something..

Maybe a twist or turn yet. Stevie will throw the kids out during the week I'd imagine

Liverpool will definitely have to win the FA Cup now to have any chance of playing in the Community Shield final!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 08, 2022, 07:07:03 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 08, 2022, 06:29:10 PM

Liverpool will definitely have to win the FA Cup now to have any chance of playing in the Community Shield final!

Otherwise the season will be a flop
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Ruben Dias, Kyle Walker and John Stones will all miss the remainder of the Premier League season, Man City boss Pep Guardiola has confirmed. That's a major boost to Liverpool chances.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Captain Obvious on May 08, 2022, 08:30:25 PM
Ruben Dias, Kyle Walker and John Stones will all miss the remainder of the Premier League season, Man City boss Pep Guardiola has confirmed. That's a major boost to Liverpool chances.

If Liverpool were playing them I'd imagine...

It'll be tough away to the Hammers, Wolves will be stubborn Villa at home will be handy

quit yo jibbajabba

Sure 2 wins and a draw does them. Shes over lads

ONeill

I dunno. If a team puts it up to City, and they're having an off-day, I'm not sure they have the fight in the belly.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

toby47

Haaland fo City, all but confirmed. They will be hard stopped.

RedHand88

Even if Citu were to lose a game, Liverpool have a 4 goal goal difference to overturn, which is very difficult to do in 3 games considering City could get another 4 or 5 nil in their last 3 games.

laoislad

Quote from: RedHand88 on May 09, 2022, 10:36:03 AM
Even if Citu were to lose a game, Liverpool have a 4 goal goal difference to overturn, which is very difficult to do in 3 games considering City could get another 4 or 5 nil in their last 3 games.
I wouldn't be shocked to see plenty of changes tomorrow night now that League is gone. FA Cup final on Saturday is of more importance now.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Quote from: toby47 on May 09, 2022, 09:57:08 AM
Depends on how he adapts to the Premier League but yeah a massive signing for them and if he does hit the ground running City could be unstoppable.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Armagh18

Quote from: laoislad on May 09, 2022, 11:25:32 AM
Quote from: toby47 on May 09, 2022, 09:57:08 AM
Depends on how he adapts to the Premier League but yeah a massive signing for them and if he does hit the ground running City could be unstoppable.
Pep will probably play him in nets.

Seriously though, lad has the ability to score 60 goals a season for the next 10 plus years with the service he'll get in that City team. Scary.

Capt Pat

At least Haaland hasn't ended up at United.

City will be unstoppable with a centre forward of Haalands quality. Liverpool would need to win all their games to stop them.

nrico2006

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 09, 2022, 12:27:43 PM
At least Haaland hasn't ended up at United.

City will be unstoppable with a centre forward of Haalands quality. Liverpool would need to win all their games to stop them.

Only hope is that he doesn't adjust to the league or his injury record gets worse in a more physical league.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'