Premier League 2021-22

Started by Boycey, July 12, 2021, 09:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

That was a defo 9 for that dive!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Some draw for the semifinal, City Liverpool will be a cracker
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bennydorano

What site are people watching now Hesgoal has stopped Prem games? I have Sky Sports but no BT

Milltown Row2

Zola is standing between Peter Crouch and Rio!! I'd do well not to stand with those guys either  ;)

Captain Obvious

4-1 home defeat against Brentford, has the arse fallen out of Chelsea already.

Milltown Row2

United have more chance to score an own goal then scoring against Leicester

laoislad

Quote from: laoislad on March 13, 2022, 07:08:38 PM
If Arsenal don't get Top 4 it will be the most Arsenal thing ever.
👀
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

seafoid

Man City v Liverpool looks like a  relegation 6 pointer

seafoid

Quote from: laoislad on April 09, 2022, 04:45:43 PM
Quote from: laoislad on March 13, 2022, 07:08:38 PM
If Arsenal don't get Top 4 it will be the most Arsenal thing ever.
👀
Their form is awful. Lost 3 of the last 5 . Tottenham won 4 out of 5
https://www.premierleague.com/tables

GJL

Entertaining game today. Those two are streets ahead of the rest of the league. City just slightly better today and probably should have won the game.

ONeill

Was surprised at how submissive Liverpool were today. They're better than that. Salah was a passenger.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

From the Bunker

Quote from: ONeill on April 10, 2022, 10:54:48 PM
Was surprised at how submissive Liverpool were today. They're better than that. Salah was a passenger.

He was a passenger. But his reputation has held him in high esteem with opponents. And for just that he had to play against Man City. Not starting him would send out the wrong message!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 10, 2022, 11:03:56 PM
Quote from: ONeill on April 10, 2022, 10:54:48 PM

He was a passenger. But his reputation has held him in high esteem with opponents. And for just that he had to play against Man City. Not starting him would send out the wrong message!

You'd never not start him, Jota though is an unreal prospect. And when I say prospect he's brilliant at he minute and can only get better

oakleaflad

Sean Dyche sacked by Burnley. Can't help but think they'll live to regret it.

thewobbler

Finding it hard to understand in what way Dyche was underachieving. He's had Burnley punching a full division above their weight for nearly a decade.