Premier League 2021-22

Started by Boycey, July 12, 2021, 09:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Should Man City and Newcastle face the same sanctions? Manchester United and Liverpool also??
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

nrico2006

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 12, 2022, 07:45:43 AM
Should Man City and Newcastle face the same sanctions? Manchester United and Liverpool also??

City and Newcastle should.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Armamike

Why Man U and Liverpool?
That's just, like your opinion man.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Armamike on March 12, 2022, 09:30:43 AM

Why Man U and Liverpool?

Their owners are more than likely paying tax to the USA government who have roles in many conflicts. Unsure where the other clubs' owners are from but they're the 'big two'.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

quit yo jibbajabba

Well this has taken a twist. I suppose as some of us pay UK tax we are culpable too then....

Milltown Row2

I pay plenty tax and now I'm a war criminal or supporter of wars that the uk are involved in for past 34 years!

Can I get out of paying that for those reasons?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Ed Ricketts

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 12, 2022, 09:39:34 AM

Why Man U and Liverpool?

Their owners are more than likely paying tax to the USA government who have roles in many conflicts. Unsure where the other clubs' owners are from but they're the 'big two'.

This is daft. If the Glazers or Fenway were just proxies for the US government then there may be an equivalence. But they're not, so there isn't.
Doc would listen to any kind of nonsense and change it for you to a kind of wisdom.

laoislad

Bizarre not giving a red card there 🤷‍♂️
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on March 12, 2022, 12:53:10 PM
Bizarre not giving a red card there 🤷‍♂️

If he missed would've been a red and a pen?

quit yo jibbajabba

Jesus not even a yellow....

toby47

Madness there was no red for that when you see some of the soft reds flying about the past couple years.

Armamike

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 12, 2022, 09:39:34 AM

Why Man U and Liverpool?

Some outside the box thinking there.
That's just, like your opinion man.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Wildweasel74

Just seen that tackle on Diaz there on MOTD. G that was Harold Schumacher terrority, absolutely horrible.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: ONeill on March 12, 2022, 10:05:12 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/mar/11/shouldnt-someone-in-football-also-care-about-the-war-in-yemen-just-a-little

Barney Ronay is generally pretty strong on it. Hasn't gone after City though as the MSM are genuinely afraid of them. The colour of the skin and the colour of the flag (money) determines who can be attacked or not. City and Newcastle will be attacked in due course though