Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Quote from: JoG2 on October 22, 2021, 09:06:20 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on October 22, 2021, 09:00:17 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on October 22, 2021, 08:00:42 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on October 22, 2021, 07:53:52 PM
Quote from: Gmac on October 22, 2021, 07:40:01 PM
Btw next thing coming is if you got your vaccine over 6 months ago you will not be considered fully vaccinated anymore.

Yes, many of the Vaxxed will be same as the unwashed unvaxxed over the next couple of months once the (so called) Vaccination wears off. In no better a place and back to stage one of this mess of lies.

Hence the booster... The scientists are playing what is in front of them. This is new to everyone including them. No idea what you guys problem with the vaccines / boosters are? Do you not believe??

You've got it in one!

"The Emperor has no clothes"

If you don't believe the science, scientists, the deaths & those suffering long Covid etc, what or who do you believe? I'm genuinely interested.

I believe that we were told in January that the Vaccines were going to be 80 to 90% effective, that 70% Vaccination in the community was enough to create a herd.

But the goal posts have shifted. Most are very confused at this stage. Promises from earlier in the year seem like wishful thinking.

Are we being lied to?

Are the scientists confused?

Are the scientists lost?

Are the Pharmaceutical Companies rubbing their hands?

This video comes to mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEhh_XpJ-0

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 22, 2021, 09:23:35 PM
Btw next thing coming is if you got your vaccine over 6 months ago you will not be considered fully vaccinated anymore.

Yes, many of the Vaxxed will be same as the unwashed unvaxxed over the next couple of months once the (so called) Vaccination wears off. In no better a place and back to stage one of this mess of lies.

Hence the booster... The scientists are playing what is in front of them. This is new to everyone including them. No idea what you guys problem with the vaccines / boosters are? Do you not believe??

You've got it in one!

If you don't believe the science, scientists, the deaths & those suffering long Covid etc, what or who do you believe? I'm genuinely interested.

I believe that we were told in January that the Vaccines were going to be 80 to 90% effective, that 70% Vaccination in the community was enough to create a herd.

But the goal posts have shifted. Most are very confused at this stage. Promises from earlier in the year seem like wishful thinking.

Are we being lied to?

Are the scientists lost?

This video comes to mind

So is it just flu Angelo?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

You've got it in one!

Are we being lied to?

Are the scientists lost?

This video comes to mind

Delta is a hoor
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 22, 2021, 09:33:14 PM

You've got it in one!

Are we being lied to?

Are the scientists lost?

This video comes to mind

It's what ever you want it to be Joe O'Shea!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 22, 2021, 09:36:38 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 22, 2021, 09:33:14 PM

You've got it in one!

Are we being lied to?

Are the scientists lost?

This video comes to mind

It's what ever you want it to be Joe O'Shea!

I'll ask nice more, I'd you can answer it that be fine, is it just flu?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

You've got it in one!

Are we being lied to?

Are the scientists lost?

This video comes to mind

As I said, this virus is new to everyone. It mutates, of course the goal posts shift. Nothing can be set in stone. I wouldn't trust a politician as far as I could throw, but the medical professionals, yes, 100%. If I land at the GP practice  or hospital, get diagnosed and treated, I'll take what I'm given as I trust the professionals. You genuinely don't trust them, or just in this case ?

From the Bunker

Quote from: JoG2 on October 22, 2021, 09:46:52 PM
As I said, this virus is new to everyone. It mutates, of course the goal posts shift. Nothing can be set in stone. I wouldn't trust a politician as far as I could throw, but the medical professionals, yes, 100%. If I land at the GP practice  or hospital, get diagnosed and treated, I'll take what I'm given as I trust the professionals. You genuinely don't trust them, or just in this case ?

I don't trust that the science knows where they are with the Vaccine. What the Vaccine holds long term. Asking our non threatened youth to take it is reckless. Promoting a booster for an (experimental) vaccine that is struggling is mind-boggling.

JoG2

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 22, 2021, 10:06:20 PM

I don't trust that the science knows where they are with the Vaccine. What the Vaccine holds long term. Asking our non threatened youth to take it is reckless. Promoting a booster for an (experimental) vaccine that is struggling is mind-boggling.

So you don't trust them. That's your call Bunker, nothing I can say to that

trueblue1234

There's little point in complaining about the duration of the vaccine. The experts were saying last year that they didn't know how long it would last and there might be need for a booster. It's like complaining about seatbelts because people still die in car crashes. Completely stupid.
Are we in a better place because of the vaccines? The very simple and obvious answer is yes regardless of the duration of that protection.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

From the Bunker

Quote from: JoG2 on October 22, 2021, 10:11:05 PM

There is nothing you can say to that. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

From the Bunker

This is kinda funny...........has the feel of what we were told in January.

thebigfella

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 22, 2021, 11:09:05 PM
This is kinda funny...........has the feel of what we were told in January.

I don't think we were? Unless you get you news and science from morons on the internet.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

f**k me. People on Twitter still saying " but if we take an all Ireland approach" Sweet Jesus never miss a crisis

BennyCake

You've got it in one!

Are we being lied to?

Are the scientists lost?

This video comes to mind

GP's are the bottom of the rung  of the ladder. It's the people further up the ladder that I don't trust. The likes of O'Neill and his cronies, pharmaceuticals and WHO. I wouldn't trust one word they utter.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 22, 2021, 10:37:10 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on October 22, 2021, 10:11:05 PM

There is nothing you can say to that. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.
What are you waiting for? More hospital admissions, longer waiting times for cancer diagnoses and surgery, more deaths, more lockdowns and businesses closed? The statistics are VERY clear that the vaccine works, but like other vaccines it has its limitations (see annual flu jab and other boosters). So what EXACTLY are you waiting for?