Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 29, 2018, 07:55:23 PM
Not meant to be a stick Boycey. I just think it's a kind of insight into his thinking. His family are still in London so?

I wasn't saying you were using it as a stick AZ but others especially in the media have... I'm just commenting that his living set up isnt that far from Guardiolas..

I'd hardly think it's a room like me and you would get, I'd imagine it's a 3/4 room suite  :)

AZOffaly

Quote from: Boycey on September 29, 2018, 08:01:15 PM
Not meant to be a stick Boycey. I just think it's a kind of insight into his thinking. His family are still in London so?

I wasn't saying you were using it as a stick AZ but others especially in the media have... I'm just commenting that his living set up isnt that far from Guardiolas..

I'd hardly think it's a room like me and you would get, I'd imagine it's a 3/4 room suite  :)

Speak for yourself 😀

Syferus

Would you uproot your family when your job expectancy is three years even if you do a decent job?

AZOffaly

Quote from: Syferus on September 29, 2018, 08:15:26 PM

Would you uproot your family when your job expectancy is three years even if you do a decent job?

Would you live away from them for 3 years? Would you be happy?

OgraAnDun

Quote from: Boycey on September 29, 2018, 08:01:15 PM

I think I read that it's an apartment/suite - in other words, an apartment with cleaning and room service and a pool/gym/restaurant on site.

Syferus

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 29, 2018, 08:29:05 PM

I'm sure he visits or they visit him plenty, London to Manchester isn't much of a flight. Ripping your kid out of school for the god knows what time seems to me to be more selfish.

trailer

JM always been a bluffer. Money has always papered over his inability to manage at the top level. Chelsea, Inter, Madrid.
Time Utd wrote the the season off, and got rid. A cod, a bluffer, a fool. Not a top manager. Players are not playing for him. He's lost the dressing room and now the fans.

cadhlancian

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 29, 2018, 08:29:05 PM

No....but I bet Syferus's family would be glad to live away from him for 3 years.........😍😍

gallsman

On the family thing, his daughter is like 22 and the son used to play with Fulham's youth system. No different from anyone's kids being away at college. Don't thing is a big deal.

magpie seanie

You could tell from the players body language during the game on Saturday that it's all over. Some ridiculous selections and substitutions again. And as someone said earlier, it's all too predictable. The blind optimism of some fans is astonishing. This is what you signed up for when you get Mourinho.

gawa316

What's the deal with Bailly? Fans deem him the best center back at the club but yet can't get a game amongst brutal cb's and a young cm who shouldn't be playing there anyway.

Armamike

Mourinho can't help himself.  He hits the self destruct button in another club yet again.  Playing games again with everyone around him. Sticks midfielders in his defence so he can stick it to Woodward that he needs to go out and buy more centre halves.  Do any Man U fans actually believe he gives a stuff about your club?
That's just, like your opinion man.

magpie seanie

Quote from: gawa316 on September 30, 2018, 11:47:59 PM
What's the deal with Bailly? Fans deem him the best center back at the club but yet can't get a game amongst brutal cb's and a young cm who shouldn't be playing there anyway.

He has been injured a lot. That's the problem.

Boycey

Quote from: Armamike on October 01, 2018, 10:10:32 AM
Mourinho can't help himself.  He hits the self destruct button in another club yet again.  Playing games again with everyone around him. Sticks midfielders in his defence so he can stick it to Woodward that he needs to go out and buy more centre halves.  Do any Man U fans actually believe he gives a stuff about your club?

Well I believe he cares about himself and what others think of him so by extension he cares about United as he doesn't want to be seen as a failure. Whatever way he crashed and burned out of other clubs there was always success along the way...

I'd say he cares more about United than a couple of the players..

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Boycey on October 01, 2018, 10:47:44 AM
Quote from: Armamike on October 01, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

Well I believe he cares about himself and what others think of him so by extension he cares about United as he doesn't want to be seen as a failure. Whatever way he crashed and burned out of other clubs there was always success along the way...

I'd say he cares more about United than a couple of the players..

I was listening to his last interview as Chelsea manager last night. He remarked about his players not trying and if he was playing he would give his all and show some pride.

Its almost like he's asking to be sacked now with his recent tactics and team selections. Like who plays three defensive midfielders and midfielder in defence as part of back five against West Ham. You could somewhat understand that if they were playing Man City or Chelsea but to do that against West Ham?