The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

Quote from: Hound on September 27, 2018, 07:30:27 AM
The more Hendo tried the worse he got. Charging around like a mad lad with heavy touches and giving away free kicks. Then deciding that himself was the best man to take the last free kick  ::)

Hopefully the game proved to Klopp that if, for any reason, Robbo isn't playing that someone other than the Moron has to play left back. Pure useless. Shouldnt be next nor near the bench on Saturday.

Some goal from Hazard all the same, he beat more than Moreno to get that shot away.

Henderson just couldn't do anything with Hazard, the more he tried, the worse he got.

Some sitter missed also by Sturridge when he'd rounded Willie and an open goal to aim at, never got enough purchase on it.

Dire Ear

Quote from: gawa316 on September 27, 2018, 07:53:43 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 27, 2018, 07:37:10 AM

A Utd poster coming on to a Liverpool thread after Liverpool lose a game, shocking! I'm glad the Liverpool lads don't do the same. On wait

And as sure as night follows day the fella who 'doesn't care' posts once again

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gawa316 on September 27, 2018, 07:53:43 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 27, 2018, 07:37:10 AM

A Utd poster coming on to a Liverpool thread after Liverpool lose a game, shocking! I'm glad the Liverpool lads don't do the same. On wait

And as sure as night follows day the fella who 'doesn't care' posts once again

Ditto
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hound

Quote from: johnnycool on September 27, 2018, 08:38:48 AM
Quote from: Hound on September 27, 2018, 07:30:27 AM
The more Hendo tried the worse he got. Charging around like a mad lad with heavy touches and giving away free kicks. Then deciding that himself was the best man to take the last free kick  ::)

Hopefully the game proved to Klopp that if, for any reason, Robbo isn't playing that someone other than the Moron has to play left back. Pure useless. Shouldnt be next nor near the bench on Saturday.

Some goal from Hazard all the same, he beat more than Moreno to get that shot away.

Henderson just couldn't do anything with Hazard, the more he tried, the worse he got.

Some sitter missed also by Sturridge when he'd rounded Willie and an open goal to aim at, never got enough purchase on it.
Hazard's goal was fantastic.

Bad miss by Sturridge, but given he finished well later, I'd forgive him. Plus was a whisker away from an absolute cracker. His form is a big positive I think.

Hopefully Mo and Bobby will pull the finger out on Saturday. Have a feeling there's a big game coming from Mo.

Armamike

Going to need to get in and around Hazard on Saturday.  He's a bloody handful.
That's just, like your opinion man.

TabClear

Quote from: Armamike on September 27, 2018, 02:31:36 PM

A class act. On form hes the best player in the league, although De Bruyne is possibly more consistent.

Disappointed to be out especially given how strong a team we had out. I see Fabinho getting a bad press today from a few quarters. I was actually reasonably happy with him once he started to push up on Fabregas who was getting too much space early on. Hopefully he can turn out to be a quality holding midfielder.

gawa316

Quote from: TabClear on September 27, 2018, 02:57:46 PM
Quote from: Armamike on September 27, 2018, 02:31:36 PM

A class act. On form hes the best player in the league, although De Bruyne is possibly more consistent.

Disappointed to be out especially given how strong a team we had out. I see Fabinho getting a bad press today from a few quarters. I was actually reasonably happy with him once he started to push up on Fabregas who was getting too much space early on. Hopefully he can turn out to be a quality holding midfielder.

It was a strong lineup but you could argue only two players Milner and mane gets in our best team. It really shows the strength in depth that we have right now. Saturday will definitely be tough hazard is On fire and I can see him playing on the left to get at Trent

imtommygunn

Karl pilkington interviewed on bbc. When he was growing up he was given two pieces of advice... Don't talk to strangers and don't support liverpool.

Seems like solid advice to me ;D

Ambrose

I've two spare tickets for the Napoli game on Wednesday. Face value if anyone needs them.

VVD looks to be a doubt for tomorrow's visit to Chelsea. It would be a big 3 points if we could manage to win.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

Niall Quinn

Gerrard getting more insightful with age:
"I look at Liverpool now and can't find any weaknesses when they're at full strength,"
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45687533
I'd take a point this weekend.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

Carmen Stateside

Liverpool playing well until they get near the box.  Hazard a nightmare to keep quiet.  Top player.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Fully deserved point in the end. Could probably have won it with all the chances we had. The chance Shaqiri had was easier to score than miss.
Some goal from DS15
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Quote from: laoislad on September 29, 2018, 07:23:22 PM
Fully deserved point in the end. Could probably have won it with all the chances we had. The chance Shaqiri had was easier to score than miss.
Some goal from DS15

I thought that was a really really good game. Two good sides.

SHEEDY

Quote from: laoislad on September 29, 2018, 07:23:22 PM
Some goal from DS15
DS15??  ::) are you 12? well deserved point though. liverpool looking strong, they'll definitely push city all the way this year.
nil satis nisi optimum