Nolan Show

Started by Ulick, January 14, 2011, 10:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snapchap

I see there's a bit of chatter about the Nolan Show over on the DUP thread. For the life of me I can't understand why any self-respecting nationalist would be happy to facilitate/reward the sheer sectarian bigotry facilitated and whipped up by Nolan/BBC ni by tuning in to listen to it in such numbers. I saw some interesting stats on twitter a few days ago:

At a rough count, and taking into account that PBP are designated as 'other' in the assembly, then you're looking at a breakdown of the most frequent guests being roughly:

Unionists: 22
Nationalists: 6 (3 of which are Alison Morris who is a journalist for a Unionist Newspaper)
Other: 4
With the most frequent participant being the leader and sole MLA of the smallest party in the assembly and most hardline unionist, Jim Allister.

Another breakdown was provided for all guests in the same timeframe (below)
The breakdown for it?
Unionists: 43
Other: 23
Nationalists: 13

I don't know how BBC get away with it, and again, why so many nationalists facilitate it by keeping his listenership figures so high.

imtommygunn

Wouldn't listen to that shit at all.

Honestly don't think the GFA would have happened had Nolan been about at the time.

JoG2

Rossfan

Do ye 6 Cos folks  pay TV Licences?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Armagh18

Quote from: Rossfan on March 02, 2023, 10:39:00 AM
To fund that shite? Not a chance.

Rte not much better with the money that clown Tubirdy is on

quit yo jibbajabba

Be great if true lol.

Hes supposedly transferred shares/ownership of his company (possibly to mccleans bookmakers) which i dont understand a bit of. All a bit weird happening at same time...

Milltown Row2

Not a lot of love for Lineker online
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AustinPowers

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 08, 2023, 05:25:17 PM
Not a lot of love for Lineker online

Why what's  he done?

Gabriel_Hurl

The amount of people desperate for it to be Lineker on social media

red hander

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 08, 2023, 05:12:38 PM
Be great if true lol.

Hes supposedly transferred shares/ownership of his company (possibly to mccleans bookmakers) which i dont understand a bit of. All a bit weird happening at same time...

Unfortunately, it's not. Will shock lot of people when it comes out in next few days, which it is bound to do.

clarshack

Quote from: Rossfan on March 02, 2023, 10:39:00 AM

Haven't paid it in years.

square_ball

Quote from: red hander on July 08, 2023, 07:23:19 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 08, 2023, 05:12:38 PM
Be great if true lol.

Unfortunately, it's not. Will shock lot of people when it comes out in next few days, which it is bound to do.

Go on give us a clue.

Olly

I hope it is Sue Barker. That bitch knocked my ice cream out of my hand at Queens one day and just walked on.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".