Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redzone

Yeah I know, only winding you up. Both great clubs

The Trap

Another incident caught on camera in Dromore last night. Dromore v Dungannon minor championship trouble on sideline and in crowd......no wonder these things are happening all too frequently when nobody ever seems to get punished. And when they do a la Under 20 final the majority of people get off!

blackball

Quote from: The Trap on July 05, 2018, 11:17:55 AM
Another incident caught on camera in Dromore last night. Dromore v Dungannon minor championship trouble on sideline and in crowd......no wonder these things are happening all too frequently when nobody ever seems to get punished. And when they do a la Under 20 final the majority of people get off!

Not the first time Dromore have been involved in that kind of stuff.

GaaFanatic123

Is there a video circulating???

What happened??

youhavenofans

was at this game myself and as a neutral it was purely started by two Dungannon players kicking the Dromore player whilst he was on the ground.

however was very entertaining

SkillfulBill

Correct course of action regardless of circumstances when a crowd becomes involved in an on field incident is that the pitch should be closed for a considerable period of time. Dromore has form and the only way they will ever cope on is if there are consequences .

trailer

Quote from: SkillfulBill on July 05, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

Correct course of action regardless of circumstances when a crowd becomes involved in an on field incident is that the pitch should be closed for a considerable period of time. Dromore has form and the only way they will ever cope on is if there are consequences .

The Rangers of Tyrone football.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: trailer on July 05, 2018, 04:38:16 PM

I thought Coalisland played at Ibrox?

Therealdonald

Quote from: The Golden Years on July 04, 2018, 10:35:18 PM
Quote from: WT4E on July 04, 2018, 08:45:25 PM
Quote from: The Golden Years on July 04, 2018, 06:33:12 PM
Quote from: WT4E on July 04, 2018, 03:40:05 PM
Quote from: The Golden Years on July 04, 2018, 03:07:24 PM
I remember Kildress pulling a similar stunt against us in a league semi final back on '06 (I think it was '06)).The player who the ambulance had to come for was out partying in the glenavon that night. That game had to be replayed with Kildress getting a bigger tanking than they were getting the first day.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story!  ::)

I think you will find this story is fact!!

I'll give you the non carmen propaganda version then. The game played in November was a pretty a close affair not much in it (Carmen leading I believe) and then two players got involved with each other Kildress man hit the deck and a well known hot headed Carmen player who had been involved in many an aggressive incident kicked the player in the head knocking him out cold. Ambulance was called both teams where still on the pitch with a chance for victory but the referee called it off due to fading light. Are you insinuating that the Kildress players ran to the dressing room like Ardboe and went home without the ref say so???

Rumours circulated (probably from Genas or the Corner i'd imagine) that the Kildress player was out that night was bullshit.

The only part of your story which is true is you beat Kildress easily the next day - which went very badly for us in terms of performance and injuries.

ANYWAY Bring me back to the days when we had a rivalry with Carmen!!!! :)
[/quote

The same player who was 'knocked out' while holding his leg was back playing the following week.  We were winning quite comfortably that day. I remember it clearly as I was on the field of play.

Would this be less noble than say 1 Carmen player hitting another in order to gain a blood sub?? Elephants never forget. There's a story below about Dromore. Is it possible that Dromore are involved in a lot of these high profile incidents because they are playing in more high profile games???

LeoMc

Quote from: Therealdonald on July 05, 2018, 07:01:43 PM
I remember Kildress pulling a similar stunt against us in a league semi final back on '06 (I think it was '06)).The player who the ambulance had to come for was out partying in the glenavon that night. That game had to be replayed with Kildress getting a bigger tanking than they were getting the first day.

I'll give you the non carmen propaganda version then. The game played in November was a pretty a close affair not much in it (Carmen leading I believe) and then two players got involved with each other Kildress man hit the deck and a well known hot headed Carmen player who had been involved in many an aggressive incident kicked the player in the head knocking him out cold. Ambulance was called both teams where still on the pitch with a chance for victory but the referee called it off due to fading light. Are you insinuating that the Kildress players ran to the dressing room like Ardboe and went home without the ref say so???

Rumours circulated (probably from Genas or the Corner i'd imagine) that the Kildress player was out that night was bullshit.

The only part of your story which is true is you beat Kildress easily the next day - which went very badly for us in terms of performance and injuries.

[/quote

The same player who was 'knocked out' while holding his leg was back playing the following week.  We were winning quite comfortably that day. I remember it clearly as I was on the field of play.

Would this be less noble than say 1 Carmen player hitting another in order to gain a blood sub?? Elephants never forget. There's a story below about Dromore. Is it possible that Dromore are involved in a lot of these high profile incidents because they are playing in more high profile games???
So minor championship 1st round is high profile!

trailer

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on July 05, 2018, 05:06:02 PM
Quote from: trailer on July 05, 2018, 04:38:16 PM

I thought Coalisland played at Ibrox?

Castle Greyskull

The Golden Years

Quote from: Therealdonald on July 05, 2018, 07:01:43 PM

[/quote

This story still being talked around Dromore? Dromore obviously still havent got over that defeat to us then. I will Never forget their supporters that evening cheering their team of the field at half time when they were 6 points up thinking they had the game won. 

RedHand88

Quote from: Bendyerback on July 04, 2018, 12:13:29 AM
Quote from: redzone on July 03, 2018, 11:12:52 PM
The more you hear from posters the more it seems that it might have actually happened. Imangine someone actually needed that ambulance and died because it wasn't available because someone called it to get a game called off. Police should be involved if it turns out that it's true. Aboulste disgrace to the club if he did that

"Police should be involved"

Wise up.

That's a bigger issue.

Do you know how many people round belfast treat the ambulances like a taxi service for appointments and the like?

RetiredRessie

Whats going on up in Cookstown?

Any of our East Tyrone posters be able to fill us in? worrying times for the Fr.Rocks

Club boi

Quote from: RetiredRessie on July 13, 2018, 09:53:58 AM
Whats going on up in Cookstown?

Any of our East Tyrone posters be able to fill us in? worrying times for the Fr.Rocks

Havent heard anything of note. What have you heard??