Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

jimbob turnin out to be a bit of a stalker. creepy shit.

Jim Bob

Quote from: southtyronegael on October 13, 2018, 11:55:08 PM
jimbob turnin out to be a bit of a stalker. creepy shit.

LMAO SouthtyronegaelThebigdog. You just can't handle me at all!!!

Jim Bob

Quote from: Localexpert on October 13, 2018, 10:46:23 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on October 13, 2018, 10:27:49 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 13, 2018, 10:08:31 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on October 13, 2018, 03:42:07 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 13, 2018, 01:39:38 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on October 13, 2018, 07:31:16 AM
Was hoping LocalSlabberexpert would have answered. He/she/it seems to know everything

The rumour was £20k in 2008 so let's call it 10k for arguments sake.  Multiply that by 8 years is quite a bit of money.  However clonoe have quite a few backers with one in particular being very generous.

Rumour eh? So you know bog all...quit slabbering

Well without seeing the transaction nobody would know but he certainly wasn't doing it for nothing.  Your obsession with my posts are hilarious  ;D

Not obsessed naw. But you find it hilarious?????  Are you actually screaming with laughter?

I think you are projecting your anger with south Tyrone Gael onto me.  Better get to a real professional for some help ;)

The pair of youse are so easy to wind up LMAO

sidelineball

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on October 13, 2018, 07:22:35 PM
Quote from: skeog on October 13, 2018, 06:51:17 PM
Some dogfight for Div 1 survival.

Bookies would have closed up shop and with all the fixing this weekend. Aghyaran picked up the predicted points off Carmen this evening. Pomeroy v Edendork is a championship match this weekend a proper battle. Galbally will win as well.

They're going to need a few neutral officials at this one! Both teams enjoy a feisty encounter

GetOverTheBar

Every single Division One reserve game this weekend has/will be conceded.

Is that right? Our clubs must be in a seriously bad way for numbers.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 14, 2018, 10:02:12 AM
Every single Division One reserve game this weekend has/will be conceded.

Is that right? Our clubs must be in a seriously bad way for numbers.

Half the senior games are conceded as well but they put players on the pitch to take the bad look of it. But the game is conceded before a ball is kicked
Living the dream!!!

skeog

Carmen make a nice gesture for Martins defection those two points should see them stay up imo.Moy at home in last game should garner another win.

Nearlythere

Quote from: skeog on October 14, 2018, 10:33:12 AM
Carmen make a nice gesture for Martins defection those two points should see them stay up imo.Moy at home in last game should garner another win.
Yea great gesture alright. Did you forget to mention in this gesture they had two red cards not to mention aghyarans keeper got took out no less than 4 times including one at the end that near broke his leg. If you think that was a thrown game you obviously didn't watch it.

Club boi

Quote from: Localexpert on October 12, 2018, 07:34:16 PM
Quote from: Club boi on October 12, 2018, 05:30:21 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 12, 2018, 04:58:25 PM
Quote from: Club boi on October 12, 2018, 04:47:41 PM
Quote from: Club boi on October 07, 2018, 01:57:41 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 06, 2018, 08:06:04 PM
Quote from: In hiding on October 06, 2018, 07:50:03 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 06, 2018, 07:06:12 PM
We absolutely got out of jail today but it was the ultimate banana skin after the big wins over the last two weekends.  Thankfully in this instance you can count on the Stoop Down Low Players to bend the knee when it comes to the heat of battle.
Makes a change from your lads lying down in the big games I suppose

3rd final this decade would make any club supporter happy.  You seem to have something against us why is that?  Is it because we knocked you out and you're paying your manager a fortune?

Ah good on you to bring it up, considering you couldnt for the past number of years, paying 3 men inside the wire, plus others, including a video analysist. Sure isnt that the reason a very well decorated member of playing staff "dissapeared" for a while there but now back helping out the locals

Dont bite KYMI, sure he ignored my post when he was trying to goad Edendork on paying their manager as if Coalisland were innocent

Must have missed it.  2.5 years paying expenses a bit different than paying ca$hidy a small fortune for 7/8 years dont you think?

"Expenses" lol - laughable. I have it on good authority your 3 were on alot more than Cassidy ever was. And I aint a Clonoe man, but Cassidy brought 2 Championships to Clonoe, what did your 3 bring?? Apart from near relegation this year before roaded. I would say alot of Coalisland folk wouldve bitten your arm off to pay a man and get success your neighbours did

But glad you agreed with my the point as you never brought it up for those 2.5 years

Firstly I did bring it up 2 years ago after we beat ca$hidy in the championship again so you need to look harder.  And he was manager for 8 years he'd have needed to have won a few championships at the rate he was getting.  In the time ca$hidy was manager he won 1 more championship than us and we won 3 out of 3 championship matches against them so no I wouldn't have wanted to pay a complete fortune for that success i'd much rather have had my own men at the helm in 2010 and won and have the same chance this year because we'd be level and 2010+2018 would cost us nothing.

And before you be an apologist for clonoe in your next message about league wins I've stated on here before I don't care one bit about winning a league title because by the time it's played in November/December after a semi final it's a complete shambles.

So saying you lose next Sunday (which I dont think you will, I believe you have the better all round team and have alot to prove after your poor start) are you measuring your success just on beating your rivals 3 times??

And genuine question here, were Clonoe the 1st team to pay an outside manager?? Cause now pretty much everyone is

And check my previous posts, I argued with a few that nobody serious enough cares about a league title, so as much as it pains me to say, we agree on something lol

Good of TinTown to join, considering Gary Coleman doesnt come cheap only to bow out heavily

Soviet Unionist

Local Expert we are going to book this bus?  Many you want on it?

Localexpert

Quote from: Club boi on October 14, 2018, 11:33:21 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 12, 2018, 07:34:16 PM
Quote from: Club boi on October 12, 2018, 05:30:21 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 12, 2018, 04:58:25 PM
Quote from: Club boi on October 12, 2018, 04:47:41 PM
Quote from: Club boi on October 07, 2018, 01:57:41 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 06, 2018, 08:06:04 PM
Quote from: In hiding on October 06, 2018, 07:50:03 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 06, 2018, 07:06:12 PM
We absolutely got out of jail today but it was the ultimate banana skin after the big wins over the last two weekends.  Thankfully in this instance you can count on the Stoop Down Low Players to bend the knee when it comes to the heat of battle.
Makes a change from your lads lying down in the big games I suppose

3rd final this decade would make any club supporter happy.  You seem to have something against us why is that?  Is it because we knocked you out and you're paying your manager a fortune?

Ah good on you to bring it up, considering you couldnt for the past number of years, paying 3 men inside the wire, plus others, including a video analysist. Sure isnt that the reason a very well decorated member of playing staff "dissapeared" for a while there but now back helping out the locals

Dont bite KYMI, sure he ignored my post when he was trying to goad Edendork on paying their manager as if Coalisland were innocent

Must have missed it.  2.5 years paying expenses a bit different than paying ca$hidy a small fortune for 7/8 years dont you think?

"Expenses" lol - laughable. I have it on good authority your 3 were on alot more than Cassidy ever was. And I aint a Clonoe man, but Cassidy brought 2 Championships to Clonoe, what did your 3 bring?? Apart from near relegation this year before roaded. I would say alot of Coalisland folk wouldve bitten your arm off to pay a man and get success your neighbours did

But glad you agreed with my the point as you never brought it up for those 2.5 years

Firstly I did bring it up 2 years ago after we beat ca$hidy in the championship again so you need to look harder.  And he was manager for 8 years he'd have needed to have won a few championships at the rate he was getting.  In the time ca$hidy was manager he won 1 more championship than us and we won 3 out of 3 championship matches against them so no I wouldn't have wanted to pay a complete fortune for that success i'd much rather have had my own men at the helm in 2010 and won and have the same chance this year because we'd be level and 2010+2018 would cost us nothing.

And before you be an apologist for clonoe in your next message about league wins I've stated on here before I don't care one bit about winning a league title because by the time it's played in November/December after a semi final it's a complete shambles.

So saying you lose next Sunday (which I dont think you will, I believe you have the better all round team and have alot to prove after your poor start) are you measuring your success just on beating your rivals 3 times??

And genuine question here, were Clonoe the 1st team to pay an outside manager?? Cause now pretty much everyone is

And check my previous posts, I argued with a few that nobody serious enough cares about a league title, so as much as it pains me to say, we agree on something lol

Good of TinTown to join, considering Gary Coleman doesnt come cheap only to bow out heavily

No i was using that fact because you were saying how much success clonoe had paying ca$hidy when we can match it next weekend paying little to nothing.

And on the paying of managers he definitely wasn't the first because a few years before ca$hidy arrived Dom Corrigan won a championship with carrickmore and he wasn't coming up for tae and hang sandwiches after training. 

Good to see we have found some common ground  8)

skeog

Dom still getting ham and sambos likes the tyrone air.

Localexpert

Quote from: Jim Bob on October 14, 2018, 12:21:47 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 13, 2018, 10:46:23 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on October 13, 2018, 10:27:49 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 13, 2018, 10:08:31 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on October 13, 2018, 03:42:07 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 13, 2018, 01:39:38 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on October 13, 2018, 07:31:16 AM
Was hoping LocalSlabberexpert would have answered. He/she/it seems to know everything

The rumour was £20k in 2008 so let's call it 10k for arguments sake.  Multiply that by 8 years is quite a bit of money.  However clonoe have quite a few backers with one in particular being very generous.

Rumour eh? So you know bog all...quit slabbering

Well without seeing the transaction nobody would know but he certainly wasn't doing it for nothing.  Your obsession with my posts are hilarious  ;D

Not obsessed naw. But you find it hilarious?????  Are you actually screaming with laughter?

I think you are projecting your anger with south Tyrone Gael onto me.  Better get to a real professional for some help ;)

The pair of youse are so easy to wind up LMAO

LMAO did the students teach you that?

You're the one biting at everything I write.  You make the assumption every time I'm slagging a certain club about a presumed relationship with your political party but I never mentioned them once  ;D

sam03/05

Tyrone League football is a joke to be honest
Come end of the season most of the games are fixed to keep other clubs safe.
Pretty pointless playing it in the first place and it starts off with clubs killing each other for a point.

Soviet Unionist

Quote from: sam03/05 on October 14, 2018, 05:16:11 PM
Tyrone League football is a joke to be honest
Come end of the season most of the games are fixed to keep other clubs safe.
Pretty pointless playing it in the first place and it starts off with clubs killing each other for a point.

Which clubs threw games?