Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: EC Unique on May 14, 2011, 04:26:54 PM
Quote from: ross4life on May 14, 2011, 03:30:39 PM
United players singing in the dressing room "are you watching Merseyside" shame on them been obsessed with others  ;)

Great stuff. The MOST important title is won. Champions league would be a nice bonus now. I have been a Utd supporter for over 30 years now and they give the supporters great satisfaction. Best club in the world.

:D :D

United definitely deserve the title. Great achievement.

Minder

Quote from: Overthebar! on May 14, 2011, 04:24:24 PM
the scousers will love this photo of rooney:

http://yfrog.com/h2cjceij

:D

He loves the club, would play for nothing.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: EC Unique on May 14, 2011, 04:26:54 PM
Quote from: ross4life on May 14, 2011, 03:30:39 PM
United players singing in the dressing room "are you watching Merseyside" shame on them been obsessed with others  ;)

Great stuff. The MOST important title is won. Champions league would be a nice bonus now. I have been a Utd supporter for over 30 years now and they give the supporters great satisfaction. Best club in the world.
You mean you have been an investor in Manchester United PLC for over 30 years. There will be some parties across southern England and the Far East tonight.

ross4life

I don't think this league title success will feel complete until Minder,Mr Baloney,laoislad etc..offer their congratulations.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ross4life on May 14, 2011, 05:15:33 PM
I don't think this league title success will feel complete until Minder,Mr Baloney,laoislad etc..offer their congratulations.
Congratulations Manchester on your win today. Well deserved.

gallsman

I imagine Feguson and the United squad couldn't care less what any of them think.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: gallsman on May 14, 2011, 05:38:53 PM

I imagine Feguson and the United squad couldn't care less what any of them think.
No, but they might have a laugh at a Liverpool supporting Laois lad who has a pop at United fans who aren't from Manchester at every opportunity. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

gallsman

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 14, 2011, 05:42:35 PM

No, but they might have a laugh at a Liverpool supporting Laois lad who has a pop at United fans who aren't from Manchester at every opportunity.

I honestly don't think they'd care about that either. After all, their star player is an Everton supporting scouser who tried to get out of the club 7 months ago and shows his loyalty by shaving "19" into his chest.

Boycey

Quote from: gallsman on May 14, 2011, 05:45:39 PM

I honestly don't think they'd care about that either. After all, their star player is an Everton supporting scouser who tried to get out of the club 7 months ago and shows his loyalty by shaving "19" into his chest.

You are correct, all a clubs players should be born within a mile of the ground and declare their eternal loyalty to the cause., I mean look at Galls own Rory Gallagher a true club man.

Trout

Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

Blowitupref

Trout, If at first you don't succeed, try try again?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

gallsman

Quote from: Boycey on May 14, 2011, 07:05:44 PM
Quote from: gallsman on May 14, 2011, 05:45:39 PM

You are correct, all a clubs players should be born within a mile of the ground and declare their eternal loyalty to the cause., I mean look at Galls own Rory Gallagher a true club man.

As if Rory Gallagher is our star player. How's you MUST campaigning coming along?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on May 14, 2011, 08:47:08 PM
When did it begin to matter where Premier League soccer players are from? Or where their fans are from? Or what religion they are?
Years ago.

Blowitupref

Quote from: hardstation on May 14, 2011, 08:47:08 PM
When did it begin to matter where Premier League soccer players are from? Or where their fans are from? Or what religion they are?
Good question.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

new devil

It doesn't matter.... It's only when it comes to united and the ABU's have nothing else to throw at us
Hope you's are all enjoying this day  ;)