The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Quote from: Gmac on November 23, 2021, 06:30:39 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on August 26, 2020, 08:44:55 PM
A 17 year old white male murdered two protestors and shot another one in Wisconsin last night

The cops just let him waltz through the street with an AR-15 around his neck

So called white "militias" came in from out of state to create trouble

That's white terrorism enabled by white police and the white supremacist regime in the White House

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/investigators-focus-on-armed-white-vigilantes-after-2-shooting-deaths-in-kenosha-protests_n_5f465ffbc5b6cf66b2b131c2?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly90LmNvL1ZuNXdkRE5wd0o_YW1wPTE&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAABcsULAYnJXPEDlQmfe_ln_XU8ezCEYgqnr6CvS26ZIj3XDBrOqfdFXz47Yv9OQBXDLRx6yNCkso_ams5xkowqjjLxpKbe_QYBN2DrUlVIWe27yUvyapanYNot8nAcfN8Rv0JMdWOrXyxlh-fQpqZGbHVcj7hBaCJV_exKHLU1qV

Protesters clashed with police outside the Kenosha County Courthouse after a local white police officer shot Jacob Blake, a Black man, multiple times in the back with his children nearby over the weekend.

The third night of demonstrations appeared to turn deadly when heavily armed white vigilantes entered into the mix.

Investigators say they are focusing on a group of men with guns who were lined up outside some businesses a few blocks down the road from the courthouse, Beth told The New York Times. Ostensibly, the vigilantes were there to "protect" businesses from fires that had been set during previous nights of demonstrations.

A now-deleted Facebook page that appears to belong to Rittenhouse featured almost exclusively pro-police imagery and photos of the suspect carrying guns. At some point he changed his profile image to a "Blue Lives Matter" sign and held a fundraiser for a police nonprofit called "Humanizing The Badge."

Militia members may have been drawn to the city through a Facebook post by a group calling itself the Kenosha Guard, which encouraged "patriots" to "take up arms and defend our city tonight from the evil thugs," The Verge reported. It was unclear whether the suspect belonged to any militia groups.
wrong on everything from the start as usual .
I was completely correct.

But I don't expect any credit for that, I mean I only had to look at the videos of what actually happened.

US law is set up to favour white supremacist murderers like Rittenhouse.

And you wonder why the BLM movement exists.

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on November 23, 2021, 06:44:10 PM
Quote from: Gmac on November 23, 2021, 06:30:39 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on August 26, 2020, 08:44:55 PM
A 17 year old white male murdered two protestors and shot another one in Wisconsin last night

The cops just let him waltz through the street with an AR-15 around his neck

So called white "militias" came in from out of state to create trouble

That's white terrorism enabled by white police and the white supremacist regime in the White House

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/investigators-focus-on-armed-white-vigilantes-after-2-shooting-deaths-in-kenosha-protests_n_5f465ffbc5b6cf66b2b131c2?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly90LmNvL1ZuNXdkRE5wd0o_YW1wPTE&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAABcsULAYnJXPEDlQmfe_ln_XU8ezCEYgqnr6CvS26ZIj3XDBrOqfdFXz47Yv9OQBXDLRx6yNCkso_ams5xkowqjjLxpKbe_QYBN2DrUlVIWe27yUvyapanYNot8nAcfN8Rv0JMdWOrXyxlh-fQpqZGbHVcj7hBaCJV_exKHLU1qV

Protesters clashed with police outside the Kenosha County Courthouse after a local white police officer shot Jacob Blake, a Black man, multiple times in the back with his children nearby over the weekend.

The third night of demonstrations appeared to turn deadly when heavily armed white vigilantes entered into the mix.

Investigators say they are focusing on a group of men with guns who were lined up outside some businesses a few blocks down the road from the courthouse, Beth told The New York Times. Ostensibly, the vigilantes were there to "protect" businesses from fires that had been set during previous nights of demonstrations.

A now-deleted Facebook page that appears to belong to Rittenhouse featured almost exclusively pro-police imagery and photos of the suspect carrying guns. At some point he changed his profile image to a "Blue Lives Matter" sign and held a fundraiser for a police nonprofit called "Humanizing The Badge."

Militia members may have been drawn to the city through a Facebook post by a group calling itself the Kenosha Guard, which encouraged "patriots" to "take up arms and defend our city tonight from the evil thugs," The Verge reported. It was unclear whether the suspect belonged to any militia groups.
wrong on everything from the start as usual .
I was completely correct.

But I don't expect any credit for that, I mean I only had to look at the videos of what actually happened.

US law is set up to favour white supremacist murderers like Rittenhouse.

And you wonder why the BLM movement exists.

Haha

Rosenbaum-yelling and shouting calling people n1qq3rs at the protest

Some advertisement for BLM all right

Baile an tuaigh

The Bolshivik media drive racial hatred towards white people they should be sued for aiding and abetting black Supremacist Darrell Brooks for the slaughter in Wisconsin..He has now murdered 6 people as an 8 year old child Jackson Sparks has died from his injuries.

J70

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on November 24, 2021, 10:21:49 AM
The Bolshivik media drive racial hatred towards white people they should be sued for aiding and abetting black Supremacist Darrell Brooks for the slaughter in Wisconsin. He has now murdered 6 people as an 8 year old child Jackson Sparks has died from his injuries.

I think you're on the wrong forum.

J70

Ahmaud Arbery killers guilty on all counts.

The mind boggles at WTF they were thinking, literally hunting that poor lad down like that like an animal.

Their questionable thinking extended to the good ole boys they hired to defend them in court also.

J70

And don't forget, except that their mate and fellow-convicted was stupid enough to record the chase and execution on his phone, this case would never have come to national attention and these racist fucks would have got off scott free.

https://reason.com/2021/11/24/ahmaud-arbery-alleged-murderers-almost-escaped-charges-prosecutorial-misconduct-jackie-johnson-george-barnhill/

whitey

Quote from: J70 on November 24, 2021, 06:57:02 PM

The mind boggles at WTF they were thinking, literally hunting that poor lad down like that like an animal.

Their questionable thinking extended to the good ole boys they hired to defend them in court also.

Crazy

Why didn't they just forward his picture to the authorities and have them go have a chat with him (if it was determined he did something wrong )

Gmac

they deserve to be convicted and will get life sentences I hope .

Milltown Row2

I'm surprised they didn't tie his body to the back of their car and drive it around the streets!!! Like this is 2020 (when it happened) not 1800's how does this even get to this?

Though I remember a guy that had stolen a car and it crashed into our street, the guy got out pretty dazed from the crash, that was the least of his injuries, the ambulance was sent away, numerous times before the locals finished with the joyrider/deathrider... That was the late 80's .. Street justice happens everywhere, no cameras in those days, no arrests either
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

Quote from: Gmac on November 24, 2021, 11:37:21 PM

they deserve to be convicted and will get life sentences I hope .

Same for that twisted f**k in Wisconsin. Sixth person dead now.

Gmac

Great day for race relations in the USA knowing that the mastermind behind the jussie smollet racist and homophobic attack has been convicted on all charges.

Saffrongael

Quote from: Gmac on December 10, 2021, 02:36:54 AM
Great day for race relations in the USA knowing that the mastermind behind the jussie smollet racist and homophobic attack has been convicted on all charges.

Crazy stuff, all to increase his profile I assume. Not only lied but actually staged it
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

whitey

Quote from: Saffrongael on December 10, 2021, 12:46:40 PM

Crazy stuff, all to increase his profile I assume. Not only lied but actually staged it

2 MAGA hat wearing, Ski masked Trump supporters roaming around downtown Chicago with a noose and bottle of bleach at 3 o clock in the morning on the coldest night of the year

J70

Quote from: Saffrongael on December 10, 2021, 12:46:40 PM

Well he's paying the price. And correctly so.

As are a number of the Jan 6 morons.

Those who fomented and led it... not so much.