2018 NFL Division 2

Started by tippabu, December 31, 2017, 11:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maroon Manc

Another great goal from Quinlivan and some great points taken from Donie Smith, there's not many who can kick from longer distances from him. Tipp's 2nd pen looked a bit soft.

Jinxy

Quote from: Westside on February 05, 2018, 06:55:03 PM
Meath
Roscommon
Cork
Tipp
Down
Cavan
Clare
Louth

I'd also fancy Meath to take the Rossies in the League Final. I think they've done their time in Division 2 and they'll power up to Division 1 now.

Promotion will do us, we'll let the Rossies have the cup.
Just like in 2005, when Mark Ward fisted the ball into our own net in injury-time just to keep the children of Monaghan interested in football.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Syferus

Interesting that Tipp have names the same team but we've made four changes (also keeping Donie on the bench it should be noted). Clearly McStay isn't happy that a superhero act was needed to get the points again last week.

Rossfan

Interesting.
Good to see young McKeon getting a start. A serious footballer.
Must be the youngest FF line in the Country?
Will Fergal Lennon be the answer for the problem CHB position??
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Rossfan on February 08, 2018, 10:14:52 PM
Interesting.

Cathal Cregg not on the Roscommon 26 again, is a man that works in the fitness business told to go away until he gets himself fit?

Syferus

Quote from: Cunny Funt on February 09, 2018, 12:46:14 AM
Interesting.

Cathal Cregg not on the Roscommon 26 again, is a man that works in the fitness business told to go away until he gets himself fit?

Competition for places is serious. You can be fit as an ox and still not be at the required level of sharpness. Cathal only got back from his honeymoon midway through the FBD so he's weeks behind even the other returning players. Fintan Cregg's is much more noticeable, as it happens.

AZOffaly

Shamrock Shore

Eh - AZ. Are you not trespassing like?

At least I can say I am in here testing out the ground for 2019  :-*

AZOffaly

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on February 09, 2018, 09:46:10 AM

I took a wrong turn. I thought this was the Division 4 thread.

Itchy

Quote from: Syferus on February 09, 2018, 01:42:15 AM
Interesting.

Competition for places is serious. You can be fit as an ox and still not be at the required level of sharpness. Cathal only got back from his honeymoon midway through the FBD so he's weeks behind even the other returning players. Fintan Cregg's is much more noticeable, as it happens.

You're a mighty man to build yourself up for the big fall.

Jinxy

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 09, 2018, 10:09:12 AM
Quote from: Shamrock Shore on February 09, 2018, 09:46:10 AM

I took a wrong turn. I thought this was the Division 4 thread.

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Syferus

Quote from: Itchy on February 09, 2018, 10:57:19 AM
Interesting.

Eh? Anyone who takes a look at the lads on our bench could tell you it's hard to make the 26, particularly as a forward. This week Donie Smith, Ciarain Murtagh and Ultan Harney are on the bench, with the two Creggs not on the 26 at all. Any good midfielder could make the team nearly instantly, however.

Try not to read too much subtext into posts, Itchy.

Itchy

Quote from: Syferus on February 09, 2018, 05:05:33 PM
Interesting.

Eh? Anyone who takes a look at the lads on our bench could tell you it's hard to make the 26, particularly as a forward. This week Donie Smith, Ciarain Murtagh and Ultan Harney are on the bench, with the two Creggs not on the 26 at all. Any good midfielder could make the team nearly instantly, however.

Ferocious competition for places, even stars like the creggs can't get on the panel yet they have feck all training done. Do you ever the absolute crap you write on here??

Syferus

Quote from: Itchy on February 09, 2018, 06:10:30 PM
Quote from: Syferus on February 09, 2018, 05:05:33 PM
Interesting.

Ferocious competition for places, even stars like the creggs can't get on the panel yet they have feck all training done. Do you ever the absolute crap you write on here??

What?

Fintan Cregg has been on the panel the last two years without fail. If you're trying to be a jàckass you'd want to get your facts straight first.