Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam03/05

Angelo

Quote from: TwoUpTwoDown on December 13, 2020, 06:02:24 PM
Aidan McRory held Lee Brennan scoreless apparently...say what you want about him but he's a solid enough man marker. Just not the most gifted footballer.

McCrory got an awful lot of unwarranted stick with Tyrone simply due to his club, he was always a very solid player whenever given the chance.

He must be 32/33 now though and he's fell way down the pecking order in recent seasons so I'd be really surprised if Logan and Dooher were having a look at him.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

southtyronegael

Quote from: TwoUpTwoDown on December 13, 2020, 06:02:24 PM
Aidan McRory held Lee Brennan scoreless apparently...say what you want about him but he's a solid enough man marker. Just not the most gifted footballer.
it was a cardboard cut out of Lee Brennan.

Jim Bob

Quote from: bigtogs on November 09, 2020, 09:00:10 AM
Quote from: Jim Bob on November 08, 2020, 11:03:36 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on November 08, 2020, 08:31:00 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on November 08, 2020, 04:40:02 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on November 08, 2020, 01:24:03 PM
Anyone hear one on Teamtalk mag men got suspended for 96 weeks??? and is taking up a lot of debate in Garvaghy..

Who? And what exactly would you have to do to earn a 96 week suspension? :o

I heard Damian Harvey got suspended for 96 weeks...something to do with leaking emails that's all i heard, its under appeal....

Suspended from what exactly? Setting foot in Garvaghey? Attending Tyrone matches ?

I would presume he would be suspended from any position he holds in County Board or club ... he cant be suspended from going to watch a game......

He has just been re-elected to serve as coaching officer...so much for the 18 month suspension

GlenMan

Quote from: Jim Bob on December 15, 2020, 11:21:23 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on November 09, 2020, 09:00:10 AM
Quote from: Jim Bob on November 08, 2020, 11:03:36 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on November 08, 2020, 08:31:00 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on November 08, 2020, 04:40:02 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on November 08, 2020, 01:24:03 PM
Anyone hear one on Teamtalk mag men got suspended for 96 weeks??? and is taking up a lot of debate in Garvaghy..

Who? And what exactly would you have to do to earn a 96 week suspension? :o

I heard Damian Harvey got suspended for 96 weeks...something to do with leaking emails that's all i heard, its under appeal....

Suspended from what exactly? Setting foot in Garvaghey? Attending Tyrone matches ?

I would presume he would be suspended from any position he holds in County Board or club ... he cant be suspended from going to watch a game......

He has just been re-elected to serve as coaching officer...so much for the 18 month suspension

He's appealing his suspension as far as I know. It was mentioned tonight. He can continue to hold the post while the appeal is underway.

southtyronegael

What exactly was the suspension for?

GetOverTheBar

I see cash isn't a problem in Tyrone anyway these days.

W.A.G. Lover

Very little talk on here about the current Tyrone trials. Has anyone heard any names?
I know there are at least 60 (Including current squad players) been "trialled" over 3 to 4 weeks.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: W.A.G. Lover on December 17, 2020, 10:58:53 AM
Very little talk on here about the current Tyrone trials. Has anyone heard any names?
I know there are at least 60 (Including current squad players) been "trialled" over 3 to 4 weeks.

That's a good thing I'd say, shows respect for the new team.

Few old heads have been at the trials.....few Coalisland lads there that are much talked about on this board.

Angelo

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on December 17, 2020, 11:01:42 AM

Few old heads have been at the trials.....few Coalisland lads there that are much talked about on this board.

Kane and McNally?

Boat has surely sailed there?

Club boi

Quote from: Angelo on December 17, 2020, 11:22:52 AM

Kane and McNally?

Why ??

If your good enough .........

Angelo

Quote from: Club boi on December 17, 2020, 04:44:52 PM

Kane and McNally?

Why ??

I don't think they're good enough.

Great club players but if you want to beat Dublin you're not going to do it by bringing a few 30yr + lads in from out of the cold and ideally that's where Tyrone have been aiming.

Mikhailov

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on December 17, 2020, 10:46:08 AM

More info please. What are you referring to?

Angelo

Quote from: the_daddy on December 17, 2020, 05:05:44 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 17, 2020, 05:00:07 PM
Quote from: Club boi on December 17, 2020, 04:44:52 PM

Kane and McNally?

Why ??

I don't think they're good enough.

Great club players but if you want to beat Dublin you're not going to do it by bringing a few 30yr + lads in from out of the cold and ideally that's where Tyrone have been aiming.

Quote from: Angelo on December 14, 2020, 10:15:27 AM
McCrory got an awful lot of unwarranted stick with Tyrone simply due to his club, he was always a very solid player whenever given the chance.

Selective quoting there. You'll see a post from me questioning why McCrory was attending trials when we should be moving in a different direction there recently.

Nice try though.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Mikhailov on December 17, 2020, 05:28:06 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on December 17, 2020, 10:46:08 AM

More info please. What are you referring to?

250k surplus in the accounts.