Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIDDO 4

Half time intermediate championship semi final Whitecross 1.7, Clann Na NGael 0.5

BennyCake

Cross beat by Cullyhanna.

We'll have a new winner this year. Maghery or Cullyhanna.

T Fearon

Let's hope that never again one club is allowed to dominate Armagh football for such a long period.It was shameful that other clubs stood back and let this happen in the first place.

DuffleKing

Did you do much about it yourself?

theticklemister

T Fearon

I as an individual was powerless.But would Celtic allow Rangers to dominate the SPL for twenty years,or vice Versa? Would Dublin allow Kerry to win 19 out of the last twenty All Ireland titles or vice Versa?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: T Fearon on October 03, 2016, 07:28:07 AM
I as an individual was powerless.But would Celtic allow Rangers to dominate the SPL for twenty years,or vice Versa? Would Dublin allow Kerry to win 19 out of the last twenty All Ireland titles or vice Versa?

Maybe not 20 years but 9 in a row is some achievement in professional soccer.

winghalfback

Quote from: T Fearon on October 03, 2016, 07:28:07 AM

You probably would need to be a member of a club first tony instead of just being a troll

general_lee

Quote from: T Fearon on October 02, 2016, 11:46:49 PM
Let's hope that never again one club is allowed to dominate Armagh football for such a long period.It was shameful that other clubs stood back and let this happen in the first place.
It's not like cross didn't go on and win a bagful of Ulster and all Ireland's... Cross is an institution of Gaelic football and will always be there or thereabouts. Clubs over the years have been good enough but always lacked the belief, luck, balls whatever to overcome them. Cullyhanna have had it in them to beat cross and held onto their belief last night. It's a minor shock to those outside the county but most football people in Armagh knew it was coming. Be some craic now when Maghery win the final lol

BennyCake

I sense this is only a blip for Cross.

Maghery and St Patrick's need to make the most of this chance to win a first title and experience Ulster club football while they can.

east down gael

I thought the same thing when Kilcoo first turned over mayobridge.

general_lee

What age are the Kernans? Will there be any retirees?

clarshack

has the armagh u-21 championship been played yet this year? if yes, who won it?

winghalfback

Quote from: clarshack on October 04, 2016, 10:23:33 AM
has the armagh u-21 championship been played yet this year? if yes, who won it?

Cullyhanna won the last few if I'm not mistaken and something says cross were in the final of it this year

general_lee