Quote from: wobbller on February 02, 2021, 09:31:35 PM
Quote from: Lotto on February 02, 2021, 08:49:55 PM
Quote from: wobbller on February 02, 2021, 08:39:02 PM
Quote from: Lotto on February 02, 2021, 07:54:14 PM
Quote from: wobbller on February 02, 2021, 07:25:22 PM
Quote from: Lotto on February 02, 2021, 05:48:51 PM
Quote from: marty34 on February 02, 2021, 11:32:27 AM
Quote from: Johnnysboys on February 02, 2021, 11:20:16 AM
I see Tally has been hit with a 12 week ban for the collective training. Chance of losing home venue for a national league game too. Nightmare.

Is that just him or the team?

Does Tally have to sit in stand?

Surely Devaney's position is untenable and he must step down after his statement at the County Board meeting last week. Any grounds for appeal will also be shot when Croke Park hear what he said.
Did your Club Rep tell you that eventually?

In a word, No. The truth always comes out. Do you think that your precious reps are the only ones who hear what goes on at those meetings? I can't believe so many gutless Club Reps like your buddy, Wobbller, didn't tell John Devaney to have the balls to step aside the other night. He has really brought Down GAA into disrepute and needs to make it right by standing down. I said right from the start that of all this there is nothing more I hate in life than liars, Devaney is just that but Tally takes the fall. Tally probably asked for the session and should have been told no. They have only themselves to blame.
I can ask my Rep buddy for Jack's number if you want or you can ask your own Rep.Sorry,I forgot,you don't have a Club therefore you don't know a Club Rep. :D :D Jack's number is 07- -....... Clown.

Seriously, lay off the Babycham young man. I told you I was a very proud club member but didn't get my info from them. It's not that hard to decipher is it?

You have normally plenty to say so should John Devaney step down for the lies he has admitted to have told to both Croke Park and the press in recent weeks over Abbeygate?
As my Club Rep represents my Club at the County Board and the floor accepted the apology that is good enough for me. As for laying off Babycham,you've lost me there. As for deciphering whatever,you've lost me again.

I asked you the question not your club rep? I will ask it again-should John Devaney step down for the lies he has admitted to have told to both Croke Park and the press in recent weeks over Albbeygate?

I apologise if English isn't your first language if I lost you.

thewobbler

There is an irony that burns brightly, when someone who demands truth, honour, and integrity, does so behind the cloak of an identity so carefully concealed he won't reveal a modicum of detail about himself.

I can only imagine you're not so forthright with your opinions in the real world.

Lotto

wobbller

Quote from: Lotto on February 02, 2021, 09:46:14 PM
I see Tally has been hit with a 12 week ban for the collective training. Chance of losing home venue for a national league game too. Nightmare.

Surely Devaney's position is untenable and he must step down after his statement at the County Board meeting last week. Any grounds for appeal will also be shot when Croke Park hear what he said.

In a word, No. The truth always comes out. Do you think that your precious reps are the only ones who hear what goes on at those meetings? I can't believe so many gutless Club Reps like your buddy, Wobbller, didn't tell John Devaney to have the balls to step aside the other night. He has really brought Down GAA into disrepute and needs to make it right by standing down. I said right from the start that of all this there is nothing more I hate in life than liars, Devaney is just that but Tally takes the fall. Tally probably asked for the session and should have been told no. They have only themselves to blame.
I can ask my Rep buddy for Jack's number if you want or you can ask your own Rep.Sorry,I forgot,you don't have a Club therefore you don't know a Club Rep. :D :D Jack's number is 07- -....... Clown.

Seriously, lay off the Babycham young man. I told you I was a very proud club member but didn't get my info from them. It's not that hard to decipher is it?

You have normally plenty to say so should John Devaney step down for the lies he has admitted to have told to both Croke Park and the press in recent weeks over Abbeygate?
As my Club Rep represents my Club at the County Board and the floor accepted the apology that is good enough for me. As for laying off Babycham,you've lost me there. As for deciphering whatever,you've lost me again.

I asked you the question not your club rep? I will ask it again-should John Devaney step down for the lies he has admitted to have told to both Croke Park and the press in recent weeks over Albbeygate?

You sound like a man that has a massive chip on his shoulder or has been wronged by Jack Devaney and others over the years.
   Your point of being a proud Club member amuses me.Would your Club be proud of you with all this spouting about our County Chairman?I would think not.Bye!

thewobbler

Quote from: Lotto on February 02, 2021, 10:00:37 PM
Sweet Jesus!

A one in a million post from you where you don't make a personal attack on someone, from behind your cloak. It should be framed.

Lotto

Quote from: wobbller on February 02, 2021, 10:01:02 PM
Quote from: Lotto on February 02, 2021, 09:46:14 PM

You sound like a man that has a massive chip on his shoulder or has been wronged by Jack Devaney and others over the years.
   Your point of being a proud Club member amuses me.Would your Club be proud of you with all this spouting about our County Chairman?I would think not.Bye!

Just looking for honesty and truth which I believe I have found. I have no axe to grind. I despise liars and our chairman has admitted he lied so he should do the right thing and resign.

the goal was on

Paddy tally deliberately targeted!!! Give us a break! As the manager he was the one who decided to arrange everything to get the players together . Despite last april pushing a 'we have to do everything the government and gaa message on TV. He's an educated enough man to know if they got caught their would be repercussions .

Smurfy123

Firstly let me say I have the upmost respect for Darren O Hagan
He is a proper player and gets on with it but he has got this one badly wrong
Whoever pencilled his tweet together and told him to put it out is wrong
Down trained and broke the rules and got caught take the punishment
A 12 week suspension for PT is hardly that big
The manager calls the session so the buck stops with him
I really do not know what had to be gained from it only bringing more attention to it
I would like to know the real Wobblers take on this one
Normally he is on the money with it

wobbller

Quote from: Smurfy123 on February 03, 2021, 04:55:41 PM
Firstly let me say I have the upmost respect for Darren O Hagan
He is a proper player and gets on with it but he has got this one badly wrong
Whoever pencilled his tweet together and told him to put it out is wrong
Down trained and broke the rules and got caught take the punishment
A 12 week suspension for PT is hardly that big
The manager calls the session so the buck stops with him
I really do not know what had to be gained from it only bringing more attention to it
I would like to know the real Wobblers take on this one
Normally he is on the money with it
Hi,this is the unreal one here.I see Darren has wisely removed his Tweet.

yewtree

These last few posts are silly. First the Smurf is wondering what wobbler thinks, don't be such a nerd .
We are in the midst of a life and death issue and a few close to me and the partner have lost against Covid. Down GAA were wrong and Tally carries the can.
John Devanney has been exonerated when he first spoke to the media he was relying on information supplied to him ,John is a respectable man and Croke Park exonerated him.
Darren O'Hagan has just made a fool of himself ,seems out in Hilltown some of these people just adore social media and think that their words or tweets are like 'press releases' from Stormont Government. Darren you play football like a man don't be getting on like a woman there as there are too many women around GAA getting on like men.

Brick Tamlin

Oh Holy f**k.
Shit just got real

Smurfy123

Jesus yew tree calm down I was only saying
Darren will realise he got this one wrong( tweet gone so he will already know)
Advised by a backroom member of the management team to tweet it apparently
All I'm saying is it was someone's fault and a 12 weeks suspension for the manager seem about right
Don't know what the kick up is about

wobbller

A comedy show tonight by spewtree.Bring back lotto.

Mourne Red

"Still recovering from too much refreshments with my LFC supporters bubble the other night."

Didn't care too much about COVID restirctions there Spewtree? No bubbles allowed in this lockdown..

snoopdog

Quote from: Mourne Red on February 04, 2021, 09:22:42 AM
"Still recovering from too much refreshments with my LFC supporters bubble the other night."

Didn't care too much about COVID restirctions there Spewtree? No bubbles allowed in this lockdown..
Hopefully he will Brighton up a bit.  ;D