Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redhandefender

Quote from: seanmc123 on April 14, 2017, 12:30:47 PM
Quote from: teaminamillion on April 14, 2017, 09:20:55 AM
Quote from: redhandefender on April 14, 2017, 09:18:23 AM
Quote from: teaminamillion on April 14, 2017, 06:16:25 AM
Quote from: longballin on April 12, 2017, 03:26:13 PM
County Board and Harte just a law onto themselves. No respect for clubs. World doesnt begin and end with Tyrone county teams
Harte pretending to be a serious coach with another big weekend away! No doubt the problems with Tyrone that are there, will still be there come summer. Spoof, bluster and bullshit. By the way the Hogan stand Tyrone forum seems to be heavily moderated. Only boring mundane and pro Harte comments are aloud. Talk about North Korea. Thankfully you can say whatever the f**k ye want on this one!

who me?

Lad you arent from tyrone, get a life or a job

Yeah your a tube who hasn't a clue
yeh Il see you down the dole office later on.

seanmc123

teaminamillion

A man told me today the owner of carton house in Kildare is non other than Mickey Harte's sister!! So that's who club Tyrone are handing the big cheque over to. This cronyism has to come to an end!!!

southtyronegael

i wonder how many more of mickeys family and friends are on the payroll. any wonder the county board are near broke.

LeoMc

Quote from: teaminamillion on April 18, 2017, 10:09:26 PM
A man told me today the owner of carton house in Kildare is non other than Mickey Harte's sister!! So that's who club Tyrone are handing the big cheque over to. This cronyism has to come to an end!!!
And in other news the pope says mass.

teaminamillion

A famous US president once said "ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country." In Mickeys case its "ask not what I can do for my county(which isn't very much) but what my county can do for all our ones."

teaminamillion

Quote from: southtyronegael on April 18, 2017, 10:50:49 PM
i wonder how many more of mickeys family and friends are on the payroll. any wonder the county board are near broke.
Arlene and the lads in the DUP wouldn't have a look in!

skeog

Cartron House has the best training facilities in Ireland.Club Tyrone only go for excellence not cronyism.

omagh_gael

Does anyone moderate these threads at all? Since when has personal/financial insinuations become par for the course? STG and TIAM (although should address them as one) would want to wise up.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: skeog on April 19, 2017, 09:05:48 AM
Cartron House has the best training facilities in Ireland.Club Tyrone only go for excellence not cronyism.

That gave me the best laugh on this board in a while

teaminamillion

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on April 19, 2017, 11:14:03 AM

the carton house centre of excellence lol

teaminamillion

Quote from: tc_manchester on April 19, 2017, 10:11:45 AM
If Carton House is good enough for Real Madrid then it should be good enough for Tyrone no matter who owns it.

http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/food-and-drink/special-beds-22oz-steaks-and-lots-of-avocados-home-from-home-for-ireland-s-sporting-elite-1.3030723

Then a suppose if Tyrone end up playing like Real Madrid it will be all worth it?

Rois

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on April 19, 2017, 11:14:03 AM

Why?