Lorry Tragedy

Started by Square Ball, October 25, 2019, 03:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Think one rang the police at 2 in the morning after Mo was caught saying he wasn't involved.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Will it ever end

The level of tracking available on the units & lorries will lead to convictions against the Hughes brothers if they are in anyway responsible for this horrific tragedy & the previous smuggling...

David McKeown

Quote from: Will it ever end on November 01, 2019, 12:33:20 PM
The level of tracking available on the units & lorries will lead to convictions against the Hughes brothers if they are in anyway responsible for this horrific tragedy & the previous smuggling...

Assuming of course it's accurate enough to stand up to court scrutiny which it hasn't always been in the past.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Christmas Lights

Quote from: JimStynes on October 29, 2019, 06:21:40 PM
I wonder how many times this has happened before but they just disposed of the bodies somewhere instead of alerting the authorities.

How do you propose to dispose of 39 bodies BrickTop?

Will it ever end

Quote from: David McKeown on November 01, 2019, 02:29:43 PM

Assuming of course it's accurate enough to stand up to court scrutiny which it hasn't always been in the past.

It'll more than likely help them build a picture very quickly of all related parties & movements - I really do think this is the tip of the iceberg to a horrific network being further uncovered.

David McKeown

Quote from: Will it ever end on November 01, 2019, 02:44:00 PM
Quote from: David McKeown on November 01, 2019, 02:29:43 PM

It'll more than likely help them build a picture very quickly of all related parties & movements - I really do think this is the tip of the iceberg to a horrific network being further uncovered.

Oh I don't dispute that but our courts have in recent years not allowed a lot of tracking data to be placed before juries because when analysed it's proven to not be reliable enough. Don't know if courts across the water take a different view
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

armaghniac

Presumably though tracking data can be cross referenced with traffic cams and ANPR cameras and if all agree, it would be a strong case.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Square Ball

ludermor

The lads who have been arrested are so young, how the f**k did they get thmeselves involved in something so serious? There must be some serious 'mentorships' for them.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: ludermor on November 22, 2019, 03:29:58 PM
The lads who have been arrested are so young, how the f**k did they get thmeselves involved in something so serious? There must be some serious 'mentorships' for them.

I'm sure in that line of work you would be 'tested' with something a bit more innocent first....then greed takes over.

Square Ball

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on November 22, 2019, 03:55:06 PM
Quote from: ludermor on November 22, 2019, 03:29:58 PM

I'm sure in that line of work you would be 'tested' with something a bit more innocent first....then greed takes over.

Another young fella charged.
Essex lorry: Armagh man, 23, charged with human trafficking offences

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/essex-lorry-armagh-man-23-17307813#ICID=Android_BelfastLiveNewsApp_AppShare

RedHand88

Square Ball

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 25, 2019, 10:26:47 AM
So big Mo knew.
Must have sang like a bird. Just a complete and utter sc**bag. Hope this is just the tip of the iceberg and more are scooped

BennyCake

He has one of those faces. One that says he's up to no good