Author Topic: 💩 DUP C*ntwatch - now off-topic!  (Read 138611 times)

Cobra

• View Profile
Re: 💩 DUP C*ntwatch - Under new new management
« Reply #1815 on: September 10, 2021, 11:29:33 AM »
With the subtext of we are losing votes fast and need to stir up some hate again to try and make ourselves relevant.

Shinners should once again sit back and do nothing. The SDLP ditto.

The DUP are going to have to collapse the Assembly as neither the EU or Boris gives two flying fúcks for them. In doing so I do hope we get an assembly election where they'll lose more voters to the Alliance and UUP who have finally decided to put on a veneer of pragmatism for the middle ground unionist.
That's a big call for wee Jeffrey and I think his bluff will be called until he can manufacture a scandal to stir the base, something that the NIP protests haven't managed yet!

And if the DUP do lose the main unionist party moniker will Dougie sit alongside the Shinners as deputy/joint first minister??

When you look at what is happening with schools and the health service do you really think a general election would serve us well, just so we can say we have a SF FM ?

I didn't say that.

Wee Jeffrey is the one angling for Assembly elections and I'm just playing out the scenario that could happen.

In all honesty I get that Robin Swann has done a decent enough job of the health portfolio but Weir was a disaster and McIlveen seems to be following the same trajectory. Maybe it does need taken out of the DUP's hands.

Not quite nothing, they should point out the jobs and businesses that benefit on the Protocol and that the "people of NI" will be able to review the success of the Protocol after 4 years.

Yes, I'd agree with that and the only one I see publically pushing that is O'Toole of SDLP.

Interesting that the DUP are threatening to do the exact same that SF threaten to do only months ago. Neither are fit for government. Child like behaviour.

And there we go, thanks for proving my previous point so quickly....as sure as night follows day, some buck eejit rides in on his horse after the latest episode of DUP shithousery to have a pop at sf.

Pointing out that the DUP are threatening to do the exact that SF threatened to do only a few months ago makes me a "buck eejit"?
Take off the blinkers. DUP and SF, two sides of the same sectarian coin.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: September 10, 2021, 11:47:03 AM »
With the subtext of we are losing votes fast and need to stir up some hate again to try and make ourselves relevant.

The DUP are going to have to collapse the Assembly as neither the EU or Boris gives two flying fúcks for them. In doing so I do hope we get an assembly election where they'll lose more voters to the Alliance and UUP who have finally decided to put on a veneer of pragmatism for the middle ground unionist.
That's a big call for wee Jeffrey and I think his bluff will be called until he can manufacture a scandal to stir the base, something that the NIP protests haven't managed yet!

And if the DUP do lose the main unionist party moniker will Dougie sit alongside the Shinners as deputy/joint first minister??

When you look at what is happening with schools and the health service do you really think a general election would serve us well, just so we can say we have a SF FM ?

I didn't say that.

Wee Jeffrey is the one angling for Assembly elections and I'm just playing out the scenario that could happen.

In all honesty I get that Robin Swann has done a decent enough job of the health portfolio but Weir was a disaster and McIlveen seems to be following the same trajectory. Maybe it does need taken out of the DUP's hands.

Not quite nothing, they should point out the jobs and businesses that benefit on the Protocol and that the "people of NI" will be able to review the success of the Protocol after 4 years.

Yes, I'd agree with that and the only one I see publically pushing that is O'Toole of SDLP.

Interesting that the DUP are threatening to do the exact same that SF threaten to do only months ago. Neither are fit for government. Child like behaviour.

And there we go, thanks for proving my previous point so quickly....as sure as night follows day, some buck eejit rides in on his horse after the latest episode of DUP shithousery to have a pop at sf.

UTV and BBC News did likewise yesterday. The woman on UTV was especially very bitchy with Mary Lou. Although why ML put herself forward for interview was the strange thing. Surely she knew they’d do that. She should’ve took a back seat and let big Jeffrey take the flak.

Takes a bitch to deal with a bitch

tyrone08

• View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: September 10, 2021, 12:59:56 PM »

I didn't say that.

Pointing out that the DUP are threatening to do the exact that SF threatened to do only a few months ago makes me a "buck eejit"?

Not really. SF brought down stormont cause the DUP blew half a billion quid on rhi and wouldnt step aside until an investigation was completed. They threatened to ul down stormont when an already agreed language act hadn't been implemented in over a decade.

DUP voted and campaigned for brexit, ni some how ended up with best of both worlds but the DUP don't want this. Not exactly the same is it

JPGJOHNNYG

• View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: September 10, 2021, 01:30:00 PM »

I didn't say that.

Not really. SF brought down stormont cause the DUP blew half a billion quid on rhi and wouldnt step aside until an investigation was completed. They threatened to ul down stormont when an already agreed language act hadn't been implemented in over a decade.

DUP voted and campaigned for brexit, ni some how ended up with best of both worlds but the DUP don't want this. Not exactly the same is it

The as bad as each other is usually just lazy analysis. Im no SF supporter but the DUP are in another league - sectarianism, cronyism, corruption, racism, homophobia, chicanery, incompetence etc etc

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: September 10, 2021, 01:49:44 PM »
How they have got away with that port shutting in large I do not know. There should have been people fired and borderline prosecutions for that but yet again nothing.

Dire Ear

• View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: September 10, 2021, 01:54:26 PM »
"The as bad as each other is usually just lazy analysis. Im no SF supporter but the DUP are in another league - sectarianism, cronyism, corruption, racism, homophobia, chicanery, incompetence etc etc"
That really rags me, as bad as each other- lazy, stupid or both

trueblue1234

• View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: September 10, 2021, 02:03:37 PM »
"The as bad as each other is usually just lazy analysis. Im no SF supporter but the DUP are in another league - sectarianism, cronyism, corruption, racism, homophobia, chicanery, incompetence etc etc"

Unfortunately it’s the spin that is used in the media. Most people will know there is little comparison between DUP and most other parties. They are a different league. It’s a shame to see some nationalists try and use the same technique to have a go at SF. Not because it’ll doing much to harm SF, but it’s allowing the DUP a way out, an opportunity to justify their actions.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

tiempo

• View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: September 10, 2021, 02:04:25 PM »

Don't worry about it, its only a FFG quisling coming to terms with being a minority party, DUPs antics are in the same league, these parties will do anything try and hold on to power, but SF are the largest party on the Island and thats not changing any time soon, in fact it'll only be getting a larger mandate in the next decade, and as the only party campaigning and planning for reunification that means the majority of people on the Island want reunification, this will be the death knell for FFG-DUP who are two cheeks of the same arse

93-DY-SAM

• View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: September 10, 2021, 02:42:24 PM »

I'm far off what you would call a Shinner but there is a difference. SF threatened what they did because of the DUP reluctance to deliver on agreements made with the DUP and others 10 years prior. Failure after failure on the DUP to live up to those agreements time and time again. Then add to that a splattering of failures over RHI & Redsky amongst others and their belligerence towards minority groups. That is frustrating. While I don't agree with what SF threatened I can at least see the reasoning behind it. 

On the other hand here we have the DUP threatening to bring all down because they got screwed over on something they not only campaigned for but voted to rubber seal. All this in the face of a majority in the North voting to remain while the DUP appear to cast themselves as the voice of the people. The chickens have well and truly come home to roost now. They are in desperation mode in a bid to save their own hides and the gravy train they are on given the hammering they have taken in polls.

Time for the other parties to twist the knife highlighting the DUP incompetence over this whole Brexit fiasco exposing them for the charlatans they are.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: September 10, 2021, 05:30:49 PM »

I didn't say that.

And Martín ó Muilleoir rode off into the sunset. I wonder

Snapchap

• View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: September 10, 2021, 05:59:05 PM »
Fear Bun na Sceilpe on a crusade to prove me right too. Thanks for that, Fear!

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: September 11, 2021, 12:12:44 AM »

Why did Marty creepy sleeked hands go

Silver hill

• View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: September 11, 2021, 08:55:12 AM »

Fear,
Enough of the innuendo bullshit. If you’ve got something to say about him that you know to be a fact, then spit it out. If not, your just blackening his name leaving things hanging like that.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: September 11, 2021, 11:44:56 AM »

Fear,
Enough of the innuendo bullshit. If you’ve got something to say about him that you know to be a fact, then spit it out. If not, your just blackening his name leaving things hanging like that.

You are reading into that wrong so yes I should clarify. I am merely stating that he has the most watery disengenioius hand shake of any man I've ever met. Cold and unfriendly, was biggest disappointment meeting him, not at all like his media persona, secondly he strangely was taken out of the limelight after RHI. I think he's in the us now . Maybe back and forth .

He's a good business man though , probably reserves his alter ego for those with cash to splash.

Silver hill

• View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: September 11, 2021, 12:06:36 PM »

Fear,

You are reading into that wrong so yes I should clarify. I am merely stating that he has the most watery disengenioius hand shake of any man I've ever met. Cold and unfriendly, was biggest disappointment meeting him, not at all like his media persona, secondly he strangely was taken out of the limelight after RHI. I think he's in the us now . Maybe back and forth .

He's a good business man though , probably reserves his alter ego for those with cash to splash.

Fair enough