Author Topic: 💩 DUP C*ntwatch - now off-topic!  (Read 138612 times)

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
Re: 💩 DUP C*ntwatch - Under new new management
« Reply #1800 on: September 09, 2021, 11:06:33 AM »
DUP acting the cnut.
Cue the 2 SFrs to launch an attack on every other Party🙄
Remember we're a noble race from a land where Kings once trod.

Hereiam

• View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: September 09, 2021, 11:07:11 AM »
I see Foster has got herself a nice wee peerage as well

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: September 09, 2021, 11:11:58 AM »
Sir Deffrey Jonaldson's speech summarised.. Stormont will be collapsed unless protocol scrapped, Stormont will be scrapped if this drags out any longer. If not, there will be violence

Threatening violence works for them though. It worked a century ago. That’s how they operate. Like the child who’s been spoilt, whose parents belatedly try to reign him/her in, but the child threatens to wreck the house if they don’t get their way.

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: September 09, 2021, 11:17:24 AM »
With the subtext of we are losing votes fast and need to stir up some hate again to try and make ourselves relevant.

Shinners should once again sit back and do nothing. The SDLP ditto.

The DUP are going to have to collapse the Assembly as neither the EU or Boris gives two flying fúcks for them. In doing so I do hope we get an assembly election where they'll lose more voters to the Alliance and UUP who have finally decided to put on a veneer of pragmatism for the middle ground unionist.
That's a big call for wee Jeffrey and I think his bluff will be called until he can manufacture a scandal to stir the base, something that the NIP protests haven't managed yet!

And if the DUP do lose the main unionist party moniker will Dougie sit alongside the Shinners as deputy/joint first minister??

When you look at what is happening with schools and the health service do you really think a general election would serve us well, just so we can say we have a SF FM ?

I didn't say that.

Wee Jeffrey is the one angling for Assembly elections and I'm just playing out the scenario that could happen.

In all honesty I get that Robin Swann has done a decent enough job of the health portfolio but Weir was a disaster and McIlveen seems to be following the same trajectory. Maybe it does need taken out of the DUP's hands.

Not quite nothing, they should point out the jobs and businesses that benefit on the Protocol and that the "people of NI" will be able to review the success of the Protocol after 4 years.

Yes, I'd agree with that and the only one I see publically pushing that is O'Toole of SDLP.

gallsman

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: September 09, 2021, 11:26:43 AM »
I see that Maroš Šefčovič is going to Jonesborough, will the DUP be organising a picket?

Man just wants to get some fireworks before Halloween.
"Never mind your why. Why ain't in your repetoire no more n***a"

Saffrongael

• View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: September 09, 2021, 11:27:04 AM »
With the subtext of we are losing votes fast and need to stir up some hate again to try and make ourselves relevant.

The DUP are going to have to collapse the Assembly as neither the EU or Boris gives two flying fúcks for them. In doing so I do hope we get an assembly election where they'll lose more voters to the Alliance and UUP who have finally decided to put on a veneer of pragmatism for the middle ground unionist.
That's a big call for wee Jeffrey and I think his bluff will be called until he can manufacture a scandal to stir the base, something that the NIP protests haven't managed yet!

And if the DUP do lose the main unionist party moniker will Dougie sit alongside the Shinners as deputy/joint first minister??

When you look at what is happening with schools and the health service do you really think a general election would serve us well, just so we can say we have a SF FM ?

I didn't say that.

Wee Jeffrey is the one angling for Assembly elections and I'm just playing out the scenario that could happen.

In all honesty I get that Robin Swann has done a decent enough job of the health portfolio but Weir was a disaster and McIlveen seems to be following the same trajectory. Maybe it does need taken out of the DUP's hands.

Not quite nothing, they should point out the jobs and businesses that benefit on the Protocol and that the "people of NI" will be able to review the success of the Protocol after 4 years.

Yes, I'd agree with that and the only one I see publically pushing that is O'Toole of SDLP.

What are the alternatives for Education ? Do you think anyone wants it with what is going on with Covid & schools, are there any easy answers from other parties how to do it better? I haven’t heard any. 

Nobody wanted Health for example, don’t forget the parties pick these Departments & SF & DUP could have taken it. If they had the balls they would have taken it on and actually tried to implement the many reviews there have been & reform it

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: September 09, 2021, 12:31:25 PM »
Jeffrey on talkback saying he has been talking to nationalists that are against the NI protocol.

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: September 09, 2021, 12:46:26 PM »
Did he quantify numbers? I doubt it... just like the violence threats I imagine and 0.001% or something like that.

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: September 09, 2021, 01:09:39 PM »
Jeffrey on talkback saying he has been talking to nationalists that are against the NI protocol.

If being used to having unfettered access to both the EU and GB and then losing it to the NI protocol then yes, you'd be against it irrespective if nationalist, unionist, drug dealer or fisherman.

If you'd the choice of what GB currently have which not much of a step up from "No deal" to having the NI protocol allowing unfettered access to the EU and from NI to GB with some paperwork and checks GB to NI, the protocol wins.

Depends what question was asked.

red hander

• Masters of the dark arts since 1996
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: September 09, 2021, 03:27:58 PM »
If Carlsberg did centenaries...

general_lee

• View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: September 09, 2021, 06:31:49 PM »
Aye, British nationalists!

Mikhail Prokhorov

• View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: September 09, 2021, 06:45:01 PM »
wind the north up ffs, it's not fit for purpose

they get what they vote for  ;)

Cobra

• View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: September 10, 2021, 08:25:18 AM »

I didn't say that.

Interesting that the DUP are threatening to do the exact same that SF threaten to do only months ago. Neither are fit for government. Child like behaviour.

Snapchap

• View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: September 10, 2021, 09:58:15 AM »

I didn't say that.

Interesting that the DUP are threatening to do the exact same that SF threaten to do only months ago. Neither are fit for government. Child like behaviour.

And there we go, thanks for proving my previous point so quickly....as sure as night follows day, some buck eejit rides in on his horse after the latest episode of DUP shithousery to have a pop at sf.

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: September 10, 2021, 10:09:32 AM »

I didn't say that.

And there we go, thanks for proving my previous point so quickly....as sure as night follows day, some buck eejit rides in on his horse after the latest episode of DUP shithousery to have a pop at sf.

UTV and BBC News did likewise yesterday. The woman on UTV was especially very bitchy with Mary Lou. Although why ML put herself forward for interview was the strange thing. Surely she knew they’d do that. She should’ve took a back seat and let big Jeffrey take the flak.