62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Main Street

Quote from: dublin7 on September 01, 2021, 10:23:12 PM
Quote from: ned on September 01, 2021, 09:33:55 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on September 01, 2021, 06:59:33 PM
More people will see him play every week. Granted they might not see Palace live every week, but how many people watch highlights shows of the weekend games  around the world?

If Christie was only interested in the money he'd have waited until the summer to leave Celtic and signed for a club on a bosman. That's were the money is. That's what Pogba is going to do this summer

Do you know how many people watch Palace highlights compared to Celtic highlights?
Most people who watch Palace who are not actual supporters will see them coincidentally.
I watch Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A highlights but pick and choose depending on who's playing,  what the score is and if there is a specific connection.
I sure has hell don't go out of the way to watch Sassuolo, Reims, Alaves or Crystal Palace.

The tv income tells you people all over the world watch the premier league (including highlights packages) In Australia we used to meet in pubs to watch their version on MOTD on a Monday evening and the pub would full of lads watching it.

Edouard scores goals for Palace and he'll gain a hell of a lot more attention than he got at Celtic. Can't have been easy to motivate yourself when you're winning every week with ease and you've won everything for 3 years in a row.
If Eddy scores goals.
  Yet again D7 exposes himself as a sad delusional w**ker  who forces himself to spank nonsense on the Celtic thread.
Football aficionados refer to him as Eddy  not the impersonal Edouard.

toby47

Celtic should have went for Jack Wilshere on a free transfer

The Subbie

Quote from: toby47 on September 02, 2021, 11:33:21 AM
You have got to be taking the piss?????

toby47

The Subbie

Quote from: toby47 on September 02, 2021, 11:46:55 AM
Quote from: The Subbie on September 02, 2021, 11:43:36 AM
Quote from: toby47 on September 02, 2021, 11:33:21 AM
You have got to be taking the piss?????

Why?

There's a reason why Bournemouth decided " Nah Jack , off you f**k now" , just because he's a "name" and he's on a free transfer Celtic should take him ? I don't think so
Why should they take him - you tell me

bennydorano

New Celtic CEO steps down for personal reasons. That's not ideal.

balladmaker

Quote from: bennydorano on September 10, 2021, 05:31:49 PM
New Celtic CEO steps down for personal reasons. That's not ideal.

Indeed, just a few months or so in the job.  Hope it ain't health related in anyway for the fella or his family.

Itchy

Eddie gets 2 goals on his debut for Crystal Palace.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Itchy on September 11, 2021, 02:25:57 PM
Eddie gets 2 goals on his debut for Crystal Palace.

Sure he's rubbish  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Jonkunlon

As long as the defence remains this poor we will continue to lose competitions. Defence has been the Achilles Heel for quite a few years. We could easily blame the number of injuries but it's not just this season.

StPatsAbu

While 5 goal wins are nice to watch a league title is built on a solid defence first and foremost

Orior

I still think this year's Celtic is better than last year.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Jonkunlon

Quote from: Orior on September 19, 2021, 07:11:57 PM
I still think this year's Celtic is better than last year.

They've lost 3 times in the league already and have lost 4 of their last 5 games in all competitions. I hoped they were going to be better but my optimism has gone.

toby47

Still a long way to go in the rebuild