TG4 this weekend

Started by hows she cutting, November 15, 2006, 02:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macdanger2

Watched most of the Armagh v Cork game today, listening to Burns was some dose, he was unreal biased

Orchardman

sure a bit of bias doesn't do any harm. Who was thon other fella chatting with him at half time? burns and conall martin are the only northern men ive ever seen on

macdanger2

Dunno, flicked over to watch some foreign sport on rte at half time ;P

drici

Hurling

Kilkenny v Tipperary   live

Galway v Dublin   deferred

drici

NUIM v DCU

Show starts at 2-45pm.

drici

CIT v UCC

Show starts at 2-45pm.

drici

Down v Kerry   live

Donegal v Cork   deferred

drici

Currently.

(Hurling) Dublin v Cork   live

(Football) Dublin v Armagh   live

drici

Hurling
12-45pm   Cork v Galway   live

Football
2-30pm   Cork v Kerry   live

Hurling
Tipperary v Waterford   deferred

drici

Hurling
Cork v Kilkenny   live

Football
Mayo v Cork   deferred

omagh_gael

Still no live coverage of any of Tyrone's league games which has been frustrating for a big fan restricted to home with a young child! I see Cork are being covered again this week! From memory that's this game, their game v Armagh and last week v Kerry all covered. Nice for some.

KIDDO 4

Tyrone vKildare and Tyrone v Westmeath , were both live  on Setanta.

omagh_gael

I know, i'm talking about tg4 as i don't have setanta.

LeoMc

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 23, 2012, 11:17:34 AM
Still no live coverage of any of Tyrone's league games which has been frustrating for a big fan restricted to home with a young child! I see Cork are being covered again this week! From memory that's this game, their game v Armagh and last week v Kerry all covered. Nice for some.

There are a lot of teams in the same boat, 16 games each week and only 7 rounds so it is impossible for every team to get a live match on TG4. The focus has to be on Division as that is where the big names and glamor ties which will attract an audience are.

When Tyrone go back up to join the big boys next year they can expect to feature more.

drici

Kilkenny v Galway   live

Tipperary v Cork   deferred