Donny Doherty diary in the Irish News

Started by ardasell, December 19, 2007, 04:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneboi

I reckon Rose-Anna might go to the states with him!

ziggysego

I'm the opposite. Biggest pile of dung ever.
Testing Accessibility

Minder

I personally think it is the biggest load of horseshit
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gold

after a crap start it has grown on me too

i look forward to it and was thinking today that the Irish News keep it going for good

Its good and to be honest was the first thing i looked for and read at lunchtime today--better then reading quotes about "it will be a tough game, would be delighted to get out with a one point win"

Nice touch from Donny sewing up the Teddy again

Cant see Donny sticking it out in the states.

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

T O Hare

think he will come home and be a star in the championship and patch things up with rose-anna
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

give her dixie

I have to admit that todays was pretty funny.
It was a paradoy in ways to some of the current going ons in the world of GAA at present......
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Our Nail Loney

Scarface

Come on lads - what is going on. It is the biggest pile of rubbish ever and for it to appear on the sports pages is a joke. Is the piece written by an infant? I actually am beginning to despise young Donny but not as much as the twit who writes this stuff.

thejuice

why's he of to the States?? surprised he's not off to play Aussie rules in an attempt to keep the storey up with current affairs. Also surprised the whole video issue wasnt more ala Darren Graham, caught on camera doing the horizontal hoola with the French wan
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

doire na raithe

couple of questions, where is this club supposed to be based and does anyone know who writes this? Donny sound like your typical p***k to be honest, maybe thats what theyre going for. Cant believe the Irish News has descended to this drivel.

It sounds like a newspaper equivalent of that pathetic RTE attempt at a GAA soap some years ago, does anyone remmeber it? 'On Home Ground' i think it was called? Famous enough Irish actor played the Da.

Mentalman

Quote from: doire na raithe on March 27, 2008, 12:05:52 PM
couple of questions, where is this club supposed to be based and does anyone know who writes this? Donny sound like your typical p***k to be honest, maybe thats what theyre going for. Cant believe the Irish News has descended to this drivel.

It sounds like a newspaper equivalent of that pathetic RTE attempt at a GAA soap some years ago, does anyone remmeber it? 'On Home Ground' i think it was called? Famous enough Irish actor played the Da.

More like a GAA answer to Ross O'Carroll Kelly if you ask me?
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

doire na raithe

Yeah I would agree - there is an idea there somewhere for a GAA equivalent to Ross O'Carroll Kelly but this is definately way off the mark. Absolutely cringeworthy. But I suppose I wouldn't have expected anything less from the Irish News.

doire na raithe

Rav67, you must subscribe to the online Irish News over there do ya? What ways Keegan settlin in with the locals now?

Our Nail Loney

Who do you think you are doire na reatha?

Only a frickin newbie coming on to the board shooting your mouth off about the greatest paper in our land (bar Gaelic Life)

You should be ashamed

Though I agree whole heartedly about your views on UUJ!!

doire na raithe

A newbie I may seem, but i've been about this board many times. You a big Irish News fan then? Suppose you can't beat their racing tips, the nap wins everytime  :D