Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playwiththewind1st

Does anybody give a toss any more?

Minder

Agreed, Mods any chance? Merge? It is already being discussed on Antrim Football thread.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

playwiththewind1st

Onion Bag

What is the score with that Mc Gourty, Is he a real w****r? sounds like it,
and i have seen him play, great player, needs to sort his head out
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Minder

The most unbelievable thing about it all is the following extract from todays Irish News......"Kevin Mc Gourty could not be contacted last night".

NAG

Was the Irish news hotline to the mc gourty house hold not working or how was he uncontactable?

Minder

I dont think his out of control ego should be fed any longer, you can be sure he is reading this board. His oul boy certainly does.

tyroneman

If I'm not mistaken was McGourty's insistance on 'doing his own thing' not a major factor in St Galls losing to Cross this year????

milltown row

the antrim football squad are strong enough, Jody obviously knows what he's doing and is intent on keeping everyone on a strict/tight lease. will this workout? well, only the Cavan match will decide that.

seen CJ training away, he seems fit enough maybe fitter than Cunningham, is the door closed on him for the year. and if a player is dropped from the panel can they take on someone else?

imtommygunn

There should be a space for him now  ;)

If Kevin McGourty stories are true then he can no longer slag off any professionalism if he doesn't even attend training. Also any credibility he ever head is gone. That's if.

I would hope that CJ is brought back in at some stage sooner rather than later.

IVEDECIDED

Hes a real Twit if you ask me - and lets not forget extremely ugly!!!!

milltown row

not that i'm saying he's not ugly but what county players are pretty ;D

toiletroller

so he couldnt be contacted last night then....maybe something to do with the factthat the ladies Dowd cup was on this weekend. The man has to prioritise!!

IVEDECIDED

Your right milltown row ive just had a think - what about the gooch Cooper, Marty o'rourke and his gorgeous brother Cathal, Stephen Kernan ha ha what good looking guys!!!

Glensman

It was him with the hat in the stand.

On another more important matter - has the Irish News gone subscription again. I only found out you didn't have to still pay a couple of weeks ago and now it appears you have to subscribe again.