Pomeroy v Moy - Pomeroy by 2
Edendork v Errigal - Errigal by 4
Trillick v Ardboe - Trillick by 5
Clonoe v Donaghmore - Clonoe by 3
Aghyaran v Derrylaughan - Aghyaran by 2
Dromore v Galbally - Dromore by 8+
Killyclogher v Carrickmore - Carmen by 2

square_ball

The island only one win win so far albeit they've got beaten by Killyclogher, Errigal and now Omagh. Early days obviously but doesn't bode well for their ambitions to be beaten by 3 of the top sides.

PMG1

Superb performance from Dromore U21's last night defeating Dungannon 1-11 to 0-09 to win only their second ever county U21 title.  We may be a year or two away from a championship challenge but Dromore will be thereabouts for another while yet

stillsenior

Quote from: WT4E on April 20, 2018, 01:15:52 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on April 20, 2018, 01:14:58 PM
Quote from: WT4E on April 20, 2018, 01:06:30 PM
Add to this disregarding Reserve structure and introducing stand alone divisions for seconds team which has relegation involved and can be played at different times like during the week or Friday evenings. This would add more incentive to teams to fulfill fixtures and compete for promotion as a team and not a club.

Do any other Ulster counties follow the separate reserve fixtures/leagues? I know Monaghan do as my cousins play junior B and they think it's a great system. In fact, Monaghan are also trialling a new system for senior teams too, great to see alternatives being given a shot. An East Down Reserve an

I think Down do - use to work with a lad who played in Down and I think he said they did.
Down play the majority of their senior games on a Friday night. They have a Premier Reserve League for the stronger teams and also an East Down and South Down Reserve Leagues (not much GAA in North Down). The reserve games are played on a different night and as far as I know reserve games apart fron Premier Division are 13-a-side

Tyrone95

Quote from: PMG1 on April 21, 2018, 07:11:38 AM
Superb performance from Dromore U21's last night defeating Dungannon 1-11 to 0-09 to win only their second ever county U21 title.  We may be a year or two away from a championship challenge but Dromore will be thereabouts for another while yet
Seen the result fair play to Dromore! I think dromore have massively under-achieved this last 6/7 years with the players they've had.. always there or there abouts and I'd expect the same this year. Underage success doesn't always guarantee senior success though!

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: PMG1 on April 21, 2018, 07:11:38 AM
Dromore full value for the win. Played all the football. But a 5 Minute  period in the second half where Dungannon missed a penalty and then Dromore got a goal from the Dungannon keeper dropping a high ball over his line could have resulted in a very different game.
Emmett McNabb some talent.

rrhf

Fair play to Dromore and hard luck to the Clarkes. Great age of football to bring a team together under, which comes under a lot of pressure from other levels making life difficult for the competition.  A team that comes together well at this stage can contribute highly to the club senior set up within a few years.     

PMG1

Only 4 of that Dromore team overage next year so should give it a right rattle again. Massive step up to senior level though as we are only too aware. Young Mallon hit some serious frees to keep Dungannon in the game

southtyronegael

another big win for edendork! mc curry looks to have made a good call to quit county scene.

omagh_gael

They appear to have been lucky to hold on. Was it 9-2 at half time to Edendork?

omagh_gael

Lough pick up another win beating OwenRoes well up in Glenmornan. Good run of home games to come too. 3 out of 4 games away from home at the start of the league.

Other stand out results from Div 2 being Tatts hammering Cookstown away from home and Urney stuffing Aghaloo after Aghaloo pasting Kildress last week. Greencastle also going down at home to Augher. Thought they'd turned a corner after last week.

omagh_gael

That was some result for Carmen today!

LeoMc

DEL

McCurry and Con Kilpatrick both excellent for Edendork. Errigal very poor first half. Sean Hurston helped keep Errigal at arms length it was open house on Peter Harte he needed a saddle. Harte senior should look at Kilpatrick for a county run looks to have it all.