The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on October 23, 2020, 04:08:21 PM
It was a non everton supporter who brought up about the trophy cabinet and European cup

And?

Boycey

Jaysus lads they don't like yis getting above ur station  ;D

trueblue1234

Too right. Look what happened up the road. Might be no stopping it if it's not knocked on the head early!!
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: trueblue1234 on October 23, 2020, 08:34:01 PM
Too right. Look what happened up the road. Might be no stopping it if it's not knocked on the head early!!

Uncle Uzzi would have to dig deep to get to that level!

gawa316

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on October 23, 2020, 02:28:27 PM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on October 22, 2020, 02:51:46 PM
James out for a run of games due to a tackle from VVD in the last game

quick, start a petition

Trained today. Miraculous recovery that. It's like he was never injured in the first place!

Nice to see he was able to play the full 90 today, obviously a quick healer

brokencrossbar1

'The red card was a joke, I don't know why, maybe the fact that there was a lot of talk about Pickford and Richarlison against Liverpool affected the decision. Everyone knows that it was not a red card. We will appeal, to lose a player like Lucas Digne for three games like this is not fair.

"[Did Liverpool game get in referee's head?] You never know, for sure it was not a red card'

Rent free.... once the Ev has touched you even the most experienced of managers becomes a bitter conspiracy theorist....

Liverpool in crisis played 6 4 wins, 1 lose, 1 draw 13 points.
Everton's best start in decades played 6 4 wins, 1 lose, 1 draw 13 points.

Mr. Nakata

Dreadful today. Reminiscent of the games towards the end of last season. Flat and uninspiring. And that 3rd kit on display is shocking.

SHEEDY

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 25, 2020, 07:21:49 PM
'The red card was a joke, I don't know why, maybe the fact that there was a lot of talk about Pickford and Richarlison against Liverpool affected the decision. Everyone knows that it was not a red card. We will appeal, to lose a player like Lucas Digne for three games like this is not fair.

"[Did Liverpool game get in referee's head?] You never know, for sure it was not a red card'

Rent free.... once the Ev has touched you even the most experienced of managers becomes a bitter conspiracy theorist....

Liverpool in crisis played 6 4 wins, 1 lose, 1 draw 13 points.
Everton's best start in decades played 6 4 wins, 1 lose, 1 draw 13 points.

jeez, bit ironic with the rent free shouts. It's now 8 days let it go. At least this week shows the obsessed shouts go both ways.
There's merit in what ancellotti says, nobody does outrage like the reds and their friends in the media.
nil satis nisi optimum

From the Bunker

Red Card looked the correct decision. Digne had three goes at doing the Southampton player. Would not be down-heartened if i was a Everton supporter. Good start is always hard to maintain. This season will have a lot of mad twists and turns before it ends.

SHEEDY

Quote from: Mr. Nakata on October 25, 2020, 08:02:42 PM
Dreadful today. Reminiscent of the games towards the end of last season. Flat and uninspiring. And that 3rd kit on display is shocking.
that 3rd kit should be binned after that performance.😂 Dreadful performance, Iwobi was terrible. Shows after a few suspensions and injuries kick in the squad lacks quality. Richarlison is a massive miss.
nil satis nisi optimum

SHEEDY

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 25, 2020, 08:10:57 PM
Red Card looked the correct decision. Digne had three goes at doing the Southampton player. Would not be down-heartened if i was a Everton supporter. Good start is always hard to maintain. This season will have a lot of mad twists and turns before it ends.
most pundits think it wasn't a red card, though I can see why he give it. Ancellotti says they'll appeal, be interesting to see outcome.
nil satis nisi optimum

brokencrossbar1

For the red card, if he stands on his heel then I would say no issues about it not being a red card. The lad puts his hands up before he makes the move and then plants his studs on his ankle.

Boycey

I'd have said it was accidental but they fact he's had a couple of nibbles at him muddies the water and he can't have that many complaints

Armamike

Legbreakers FC at it today again.  It's a bit surprising to see an Ancellotti side ill-disciplined.
That's just, like your opinion man.

quit yo jibbajabba

Ancelotti be better away from them boys they not be long in ruinin a boys reputation

Sure they hated koeman cos he put up a red xmas tree ffs. But hes recovered rightly from the trauma, fair play to him