tyronefan

your right Omagh-gael   i was looking at the wrong page

drici

Quote from: tyronefan on June 15, 2010, 10:14:38 AM

Could happen to anybody.

Coldrick to referee All-Ireland final
Wednesday, 5 September 2007 10:14
Meath's David Coldrick has been appointed as the referee for this year's All-Ireland SFC final between Cork and Kerry on 16 September.

tyronefan

longrunsthefox

Quote from: drici on June 15, 2010, 10:20:43 AM
Quote from: tyronefan on June 15, 2010, 10:14:38 AM

Could happen to anybody.

Coldrick to referee All-Ireland final
Wednesday, 5 September 2007 10:14
Meath's David Coldrick has been appointed as the referee for this year's All-Ireland SFC final between Cork and Kerry on 16 September.

You could be right but Cork are so frustrating the way they bottle it against Kerry.  Is no wonder Kerry hated Tyrone so much.. the only team that had no fear or respect for them and Armagh of course in 2002. Mayo-Cork-Dublin... no middle to them at all. Sort it out down there... 

southdown

Ambrose and Aiden Carr both available, according to BBC

EC Unique

Tyrone's superior forwards will have a field day against Down's average defence. Tyrone by at least 5 points. ;D

western exile

Quote from: EC Unique on June 15, 2010, 12:14:08 PM
Tyrone's superior forwards will have a field day against Down's average defence. Tyrone by at least 5 points. ;D

Down's superior midfield to supply Down's superior forwards with enough ball to outscore what Tyrone do at the other end.  Down by 2 ;D

omagh_gael

Quote from: western exile on June 15, 2010, 12:38:23 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on June 15, 2010, 12:14:08 PM

Down's superior midfield to supply Down's superior forwards with enough ball to outscore what Tyrone do at the other end.  Down by 2 ;D

Tyrone's traditionally out-played midfield/HF's to scrape up enough break ball to negate Down's aerial advantage and win the game by 3 points. SoN to score 1-05 ;)

southdown

Tyrone's impressive forward line to have an even battle with statistically Ireland's tightest defence in this years national league.

Down's strong midfield should see them through.  Tyrone can double up on Benny all they want, however that will mean less attention being drawn to Marty Clarke and McComiskey, both of whom are hugely talented and have an awful lot to prove on Saturday.  Hughes to chip in with his usual 3/4 points.

rrhf

I can see Conor Gormley having a right oul tussle with Marty Clarke.

Radda bout yeee

Whats the team likely to be? will plunkett donaghy be playing? surely harry mcclure is due a start?

nrico2006

Quote from: southdown on June 15, 2010, 02:41:00 PM
Tyrone's impressive forward line to have an even battle with statistically Ireland's tightest defence in this years national league.

Down's strong midfield should see them through.  Tyrone can double up on Benny all they want, however that will mean less attention being drawn to Marty Clarke and McComiskey, both of whom are hugely talented and have an awful lot to prove on Saturday.  Hughes to chip in with his usual 3/4 points .

Define usual, Hughes is more of a point here and there man.  Don't think Tyrone will need to double up on Benny, if he plays at 14 Justin McMahon will be more than a match for him no matter where he goes. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ONeill

Quote from: rrhf on June 15, 2010, 02:45:48 PM
I can see Conor Gormley having a right oul tussle with Marty Clarke.

I'd be surprised to see that. I'd imagine Joe McMahon would be the man for Marty and Justin on Coulter. Tyrone will have no interest in double teaming Coulter.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

And, who's up for a pint after in Casement bar?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Orior

Quote from: ONeill on June 15, 2010, 10:16:46 PM
And, who's up for a pint after in Casement bar?

Does it not get a tad busy? What about us who have to drive home  :(
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians