Super Dubs BEST Score

Started by Tankie, August 22, 2007, 01:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tankie

I really love the goals against Laois, but MV's goal had to be great just for the Laois reaction.
Grand Slam Saturday!

full back

Cosgrove's last minute free kick against Armgh in '02.... ;)

Gnevin

Jayo's goal against Cork in 95
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Hound

Quote from: full back on August 22, 2007, 01:22:57 PM
Cosgrove's last minute free kick against Armgh in '02.... ;)
Whelan got a nice goal that day.

Jack Sheedy's 50 yard point to beat Meath with the last kick in 1993 is top of my list though.

Sherlock's goal in 1995 semi-final v Cork was a great too - the most important score in the road to Sam that year IMO.

magpie seanie

Alan Brogan's goal a few years ago v. Meath was a cracker. The one where he came in along the end line and burned Mark O'Reilly (I think). You still thought he'd fist it over and then BANG. Great goal.

Declan

QuoteThe one where he came in along the end line and burned Mark O'Reilly (I think)

That was David Crimmins Seanie. Paul Clarkes fisted goal against Meath in the 1995 Leinster final wasn't bad either. Darren Homans goal in Thurles from McCarthy perfectly floated 45 was another one ;)

lynchbhoy

keith barr's drop kick goal v kildare many moons ago

magpie seanie

Sorry, felt I was wrong with that. Was O'Reilly the other side or not playing at all. Memory a bit fecked.

The Hill is Blue

Barney Rock's goal from about forty yards when he lobbed the Galway keeper in the 1983 AIF.   
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

Hound

Quote from: Declan on August 22, 2007, 02:37:51 PM
Paul Clarkes fisted goal against Meath in the 1995 Leinster final wasn't bad either.
That was a pure fluke if memory serves. A Jayo miskick end up with Clarke, he tries for a point and it ends up in the net!

Barney's goal in 1983 was class alright HIB. Should be shown on the telly a lot more!

The Real Laoislad

I thought by the title that this thread was going to be about Cocaine  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tankie

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 22, 2007, 03:19:09 PM

I think your watching too much Premiership soccer on tv ::) how are the English Soccer team Liverpool doing? :P
Grand Slam Saturday!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Tankie on August 22, 2007, 03:22:48 PM

I think your watching too much Premiership soccer on tv ::) how are the English Soccer team Liverpool doing? :P

You mean the team from the City my Grandfather was born and raised?? Well they are doing quite well actually thanks for asking,Now don't be going off topic
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Hill is Blue

How about Jayo's cracking goal against Laois (1995) which he scored with his bare foot after he lost his boot.
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on August 22, 2007, 03:26:30 PM

How about Jayo's cracking goal against Laois (1995) which he scored with his bare foot after he lost his boot.

Was that not against Cork ???
You'll Never Walk Alone.