Best Armagh Player over the last decade?

Started by High Catch, November 22, 2006, 04:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Best Armagh Player over the last decade?

D Marsden
17 (19.5%)
O Mc Conville
12 (13.8%)
S Mc Donnell
5 (5.7%)
Geezer
33 (37.9%)
P Mc Grane
12 (13.8%)
F Bellew
8 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 80

lynchbhoy

I was supporting Armagh in the NL final in croker v down (which they lost) in 1982
:)

trueblue

i was at all 6 championship games in 1993 and i was 7 so go and shite ya homo.talking pure muck and ya havent a decent point to make,if ya dont want the thread in the top page dont write a comment on it

SlimShady

''so go and shite ya homo''

classy!!

course you were, course  ;)

puskas

1983 lynchbhoy. a black day that was. many laughs were had however when down got dumped out in the first round of the ulster a couple of weeks later by fermanagh  :D although armagh then got dumped out in the first round a few weeks after that  :( dark days.

full back

:D :D :D :D :D
Trueblue, you took the bait (did you have a bug party for your 21st?)
You got him Slim-congrats

Blue is the colour

Quote from: full back on January 19, 2007, 04:06:51 PM
:D :D :D :D :D
Trueblue, you took the bait (did you have a bug party for your 21st?)
You got him Slim-congrats

Full back why r u congratulating slimshady?wats dat all about??? i no true blue and i'd say he was deff at all those matches

SlimShady

oh sweet jaysus, would ye look at the hack of this wan!!!  ;D

were you at them too blue is the colour? before you were born maybe!!

Blue is the colour

Ha ha good man. I was born in 86 and so was trueblue, did i say i was der no! and i wasent but true blue would ave been, and seein since dat last comment wasent directed at urself do us all a favour and F*CK OFF cus at d end of d day dis discussion has nothin ta do wit u.

SlimShady

yeah, i was way off the mark! Armagh fans-tossers!! Never  :D ;D

Blue is the colour

Quote from: full back on January 19, 2007, 03:37:03 PM
C'mon Slim, dont be jealous.
If it was an Antrim thread it would be empty because you pr*cks aint had a decent player, a hardman or indeed a player with a decent haircut in the last decade
If you dont like it stay out of it

Ave 2 agree wit ya der fullback suppose he's only ere because Antrim like dnt really ave a hole lot ta b tlkin about  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SlimShady

wel, we av nicer jerzees thn arma so der, nd ourz rnt orange neither so up urs.

man in black

Quote from: SlimShady on January 19, 2007, 04:47:18 PM
yeah, i was way off the mark! Armagh fans-tossers!! NeverĀ  :D ;D

In defence of our cousins across the river they are a sporting bunch, gracious losers in 2003. When we have the pleasure of meeting the shell suit saffrons in a similar white hot environment i hope we will be able to say the same.
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

SlimShady

Quote from: man in black on January 19, 2007, 04:55:56 PM
Quote from: SlimShady on January 19, 2007, 04:47:18 PM
yeah, i was way off the mark! Armagh fans-tossers!! NeverĀ  :D ;D

In defence of our cousins across the river they are a sporting bunch, gracious losers in 2003. When we have the pleasure of meeting the shell suit saffrons in a similar white hot environment i hope we will be able to say the same.

they were too blocked to do anything else! probably hadnt even the energy for their traditional piss in the street in front of women and children.

Blue is the colour

Tanks men in black. Ya c slimshady even our old enemy issent really dat bad at d end of it all, unlike some tools on dis site!!!
and wel at least we were der in 03 dnt tink u can say d same for ur "GREAT" footballing county infact i dnt tink ull b der 4 quite sometime haha usless cu*ts

Border Fox

Quotethey were too blocked to do anything else! probably hadnt even the energy for their traditional piss in the street in front of women and children.

Spides in Belfast have traditionally shown that they dont need to go to football matches to piss in the streets