Maigh Eo v Dubh Linn, 24-Fea-2018, Páirc Mhic Éil

Started by macdanger2, February 20, 2018, 11:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macdanger2

I was very down hearted leaving Salthill a week and a half ago, facing Dublin in "fortress" McHale is not the ideal recovery. Bookies have us as 5/2 outsiders. Lose this and we're well and truly in the relegation battle

The spoon burners Dubs by 5+

macdanger2

Farrandeelin

Arra, musha it's only the league! I've never seen the county so reluctant to talk about a match in a long while. It's hard to get excited about it that's for sure.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

omagh_gael

It'd be just like Mayo to pull out a top notch performance and sink the Dubs. I'm going for Mayo by 3 points.

rosnarun

i see Kevin keane brian regan and Michael plunkett have been let go from the panel.
Keane hasn't been wonderful the last few years he played but hes really the only back up fullback Mayo have.
hopefully well see more of the other 2 in the future as I think Regan Esp has huge potential .
but the magers knows them best  I suppose
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Tubberman

Quote from: rosnarun on February 21, 2018, 10:16:46 AM
i see Kevin keane brian regan and Michael plunkett have been let go from the panel.
Keane hasn't been wonderful the last few years he played but hes really the only back up fullback Mayo have.
hopefully well see more of the other 2 in the future as I think Regan Esp has huge potential .
but the magers knows them best  I suppose

His name is Brian Reape. Regan is the lad who got his face broken by the Kerry buck.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

magpie seanie

Quote from: macdanger2 on February 20, 2018, 11:59:17 PM
I was very down hearted leaving Salthill a week and a half ago, facing Dublin in "fortress" McHale is not the ideal recovery. Bookies have us as 5/2 outsiders. Lose this and we're well and truly in the relegation battle

The spoon burners by 5+

Stay classy.

macdanger2

Quote from: magpie seanie on February 21, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

The spoon burners by 5+

Stay classy.

Jesus, it was in jest. Is there nothing over on the D3 thread for you to get offended by?

Maroon Manc

Is Higgins staying with the hurlers for the whole league campaign or does nobody know whats going on?

From the Bunker

When you look at who is out for Mayo, you realise this will be nothing more than a formality for Dublin to win.

The league this year is proving to be a damn nuisance.  The Zip is not in us!

Glad I did not renew my season ticket!

magpie seanie

Quote from: macdanger2 on February 21, 2018, 11:35:02 AM

The spoon burners by 5+

Stay classy.

Jesus, it was in jest. Is there nothing over on the D3 thread for you to get offended by?

Have a read of Philly McMahon's book to see just how funny that comment is.

macdanger2

Quote from: magpie seanie on February 21, 2018, 12:09:49 PM

The spoon burners by 5+

Stay classy.

I'd tell you to have a read of Philly McMahon's book to see just how funny that comment is but I suspect that's exactly why you used the term.

You can suspect away seanie, I've never read his book, you're reading way too much into a throwaway comment.

magpie seanie

Quote from: macdanger2 on February 21, 2018, 12:15:36 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on February 21, 2018, 12:09:49 PM

The spoon burners by 5+

Stay classy.

I'd tell you to have a read of Philly McMahon's book to see just how funny that comment is but I suspect that's exactly why you used the term.

You can suspect away seanie, I've never read his book, you're reading way too much into a throwaway comment.

I modified my comment because I felt it was too strong.

I still think it's a wrong choice of words and not humorous at all.

Premier Emperor

People were calling Dublin the spoon burners long before Philly McMahon wrote his book.