all ireland football qualifiers 2017.

Started by cornetto, April 19, 2017, 07:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Subbie

Quote from: Schkite on June 26, 2017, 09:05:16 AM
I'd say Banty can't wait to welcome us down to Wexford! We better be up for that game because he'll have those lads ready to run through walls.
The empty the tank speech Championship 2017 version , is being penned by candlelight in a cave in Corduff at this very minute.

illdecide

Mullingar should be great craic, I'd say a there will be a big crowd from Armagh heading to the Midlands.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

the goal was on

having the draw on radio surely creates the impression of a rigged draw or am I just too cynical! Is there a video of the draw anywhere just to see those big logs being mixed around before picking them out!!

BennyCake

Quote from: the goal was on on June 26, 2017, 10:10:41 AM
having the draw on radio surely creates the impression of a rigged draw or am I just too cynical! Is there a video of the draw anywhere just to see those big logs being mixed around before picking them out!!

Yes I'd agree. It's easier to put the required balls on the radiator to heat them up.

Not only that, but it shows a disrespect for qualifier teams, most who are lower division teams. You can be sure the super 8's won't be drawn on the radio!

AZOffaly

Yeah, it was on RTE News Now on TV. I watched it.

lurganblue

Quote from: BennyCake on June 26, 2017, 10:16:30 AM

Yes I'd agree. It's easier to put the required balls on the radiator to heat them up.

Not only that, but it shows a disrespect for qualifier teams, most who are lower division teams. You can be sure the super 8's won't be drawn on the radio!

No reason it couldnt be done at the end of the sunday game fs

straightred

It was on RTE News Now as far as I know

AZOffaly

Quote from: straightred on June 26, 2017, 10:27:47 AM

Yep, As I just said, I watched it there :) It was like a Two Johnnies sketch.

Shamrock Shore

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 26, 2017, 10:32:27 AM
Quote from: straightred on June 26, 2017, 10:27:47 AM

Yep, As I just said, I watched it there :) It was like a Two Johnnies sketch.

Did you see the warm hamsters limbering up on the side?

Itchy

Quote from: The Subbie on June 26, 2017, 09:09:09 AM
Quote from: Schkite on June 26, 2017, 09:05:16 AM
I'd say Banty can't wait to welcome us down to Wexford! We better be up for that game because he'll have those lads ready to run through walls.
The empty the tank speech Championship 2017 version , is being penned by candlelight in a cave in Corduff at this very minute.

Quote of the season over on hoganstand

"Banty goes native"

Such visions that puts in my head!

Shamrock Shore

yellowcard

Plenty of cliches wheeled out from the banty the next day.

'Empty the tank'
'Shoulder to the wheel'
'Listen boys, let's give every last drop of blood'
'Believe you me, we will give it 150%'
'

Avondhu star

Quote from: lurganblue on June 26, 2017, 10:19:19 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on June 26, 2017, 10:16:30 AM

No reason it couldnt be done at the end of the sunday game fs

Its about raising the profile of the games. If it wasnt on this morning RTE  would fill in with 5 minutes of shite from the Lions camp
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Taylor

4/9 Carlow Leitrim 9/4
1/2 Cavan Tipp 2/1
9/4 WMeath Armagh 4/9
11/2 Wexford Monaghan 1/7

Carlow, WMeath + points and Monaghan minus look tasty